JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Women do not belong anywhere near a battlefield

There are always exceptions and there are women out there who are better suited for battle than some men. And if we ever experienced another war like WWII, I don't think being a man or woman would matter much when it came time to defend our freedom and country. The battlefield wouldn't be the first place I'd expect women to be, but I wouldn't completely discount them. They don't need to be able to carry as much weight as a man to use their brain or pull a trigger.

We'd get our azzes kicked if we had to repeat WWII or fight a similar conflict

Most kids are pansies now who need grief counseling if a character from a comic book dies. The rest are born snitches and collaborators who live to report on others and hide behind the skirt of authority.

There are always exceptions and there are women out there who are better suited for battle than some men. And if we ever experienced another war like WWII, I don't think being a man or woman would matter much when it came time to defend our freedom and country. The battlefield wouldn't be the first place I'd expect women to be, but I wouldn't completely discount them. They don't need to be able to carry as much weight as a man to use their brain or pull a trigger.

Women are never better suited for combat than men but in an extreme extremity I can see them fighting. My lady is well armed but she realizes I am the front line

We'd get our azzes kicked if we had to repeat WWII or fight a similar conflict

Most kids are pansies now who need grief counseling if a character from a comic book dies. The rest are born snitches and collaborators who live to report on others and hide behind the skirt of authority.

You nailed it. Fems or snitches/authority worshippers. Great post there Steelheader.

Every year end for the last seven years or so I've been thankful that our Oligarch owners have had a reason to hold off on pulling the plug on the Ponzi scheme propping up the US (monopoly money printing/Petro dollar).

They will do what is their M.O. at some point and that is cover their tracks with war. War as in real war, not invasions, genocide and occupations. Americans take to propaganda like a baby to candy so starting WWIII will be a breeze for them.

They have a great future of world tyranny planned and it simply does not include us. We are the useless eaters as they put it and they want 80% less of us freeloaders gone going forward. We are running on borrowed time.

Each day should be cherished and every chance to smile never ignored between now and then. These are the last of the good times for our clandestine Empire.

No offense, but I don't see the Kim Kardashian types in the world to be able to lift a 180lb + person over their shoulder and carry them to safety. I know there are exceptions to the rule. However women need to realize that men and women are NOT equal, and never will be. For instance I could never breastfeed a child, because it is physiologically impossible. There are places men and women don't belong.

Women are never better suited for combat than men but in an extreme extremity

No offense, but I don't see the Kim Kardashian types in the world to be able to lift a 180lb + person over their shoulder and carry them to safety. I know there are exceptions to the rule. However women need to realize that men and women are NOT equal, and never will be. For instance I could never breastfeed a child, because it is physiologically impossible. There are places men and women don't belong.

If a woman can perform the same duties as a man, I say give her the job. If she can't, then that's that. Saying they just don't belong in combat at all is ignorant.

If a woman can perform the same duties as a man, I say give her the job. If she can't, then that's that. Saying they just don't belong in combat at all is ignorant.

I would back that statement 101% (yes I throw in that extra 1%) if the physical requirements were the same. However in the military I know for sure, the physical requirements for men and women are not "equal".

Now before I get called a "sexist", just note this. I think women are superior to men. However there are severe physiological differences between the two sexes, and this men and women are equal bull bubblegum needs to stop. There are certain base rights, such as if you do the same job you should get the same pay, but when you start sacrificing sanity and logic for "equality" that will never be, then you have some problems. Do some women have what it takes, most definitely, however those are in the minority. Not every man has what it takes, I actually fall into that category. I don't feel the need to kill people who have never really threatened our sovereignty as a nation. Our biggest enemies are already within our borders, stirring up discussions such as this to keep us apart instead of united.

I would back that statement 101% (yes I throw in that extra 1%) if the physical requirements were the same. However in the military I know for sure, the physical requirements for men and women are not "equal".

No argument there.

Now before I get called a "sexist", just note this. I think women are superior to men. However there are severe physiological differences between the two sexes, and this men and women are equal bull bubblegum needs to stop. There are certain base rights, such as if you do the same job you should get the same pay, but when you start sacrificing sanity and logic for "equality" that will never be, then you have some problems. Do some women have what it takes, most definitely, however those are in the minority. Not every man has what it takes, I actually fall into that category. I don't feel the need to kill people who have never really threatened our sovereignty as a nation. Our biggest enemies are already within our borders, stirring up discussions such as this to keep us apart instead of united.

I didn't say we were all equal. I said, "There are women out there who are better suited for battle than some men."

Example: These ladies...
women-us-troops.jpg

vs. a guy like this
6a00d8341da62d53ef0105371e1700970b-800wi.jpg

I never said anything about the majority of women being suited for combat either. I recall saying, "The battlefield wouldn't be the first place I'd expect women to be, but I wouldn't completely discount them."

I don't have a problem with the assumption that most women aren't well suited for combat. I have a problem with the general notion that women are never suited for combat and couldn't or shouldn't contribute in that way.

My post I am sure will be the most unpopular but truthful non-the-less.

The newest generation in part was raised by the rule of self entitlement, gone are the days of people working to be the best. Now is the world where every competition results in everyone getting an award there are no losers, just winners society.
This country has become the country of what is in it for me kinda place and what can I get outta you kinda place.

The military youth is nothing compared to my father and his fathers military. Then a man knew what it was to get hands dirty and that honor was not measured on what medal you got, but on what your heart did.
Today's military has some wonderful people, however honor and respect is not near as present as it should be. Do not get me wrong I am grateful that they sacrifice so I may have freedom. But many do so to get low interest loans, and college tuition. That is not the military I knew. As Kennedy so wonderfully said, ask not what your country and do for you, ask what you can do for your country. After the recent election it is clear that is reversed.

I know a few young people in the national Guard, I know one guy innparticular that has lied to his Sargent and screwed his buddies to get a gunner position. He gave gifts and made him self stand out from the team so he could get noticed. Doesn't sounds like a military I would be proud of. For you men and women that serve honorably today and every day I thank you. But there is a new generation of self entitlement hitting our military, and as unpopular as it is this is not the military I remember.

And if we go into a big war I fear the safety of our men and women being in the trenches with a guy or gal that sees his life more valuable then his buddies..
In fact as 12/21 roles around humans are what I think are what we should worry about not some asteroid or the end of the world.

My post I am sure will be the most unpopular but truthful non-the-less.

ShootFirst, you bring some valid points. I actually watched a movie this weekend that you should watch. If you have netflix, it is called "God Bless America". You are correct, of course this stems from those that fought their way through the rank and file and then try to keep it all for themselves. There is a lack of shame in this society. Used to be that if you got preggers in high school you were sent "to an aunt's house" and came back later. It was something to be ashamed of. Now you can be a reality star on MTV. Society reminds me of the Roman empire right before the fall, but instead of the coliseum we get the Kardashian's and Honey Boo Boo.

Society reminds me of the Roman empire right before the fall, but instead of the coliseum we get the Kardashian's and Honey Boo Boo.

Kelzebubba, sadly I hate that I feel the way I do sometimes about this great land. I was raised to be honorable, loyal and trustworthy
and I would have rather died then break my word. When I worked I did so on handshake, and somewhere around the late 1990's all that changed. I recall doing a job and then asking to get paid when done and was told prove I hired you to do this!
We roll forward to the young man I speak of in our local NG, he has cheated on his wife, betrayed people at his job and basically put a bullet in the back of his company buddies all to get a nice gunner job. I knew this man once, use the term loosley, he said he was a hard working Christian man and that is his sales pitch. Sadly we are in one of the darkest times in the good ole USA.
You word is means nothing, honor is now only on video games and there are many a few anyone can trust.

Kelzebubba, sadly I hate that I feel the way I do sometimes about this great land. I was raised to be honorable, loyal and trustworthy
and I would have rather died then break my word. When I worked I did so on handshake, and somewhere around the late 1990's all that changed. I recall doing a job and then asking to get paid when done and was told prove I hired you to do this!
We roll forward to the young man I speak of in our local NG, he has cheated on his wife, betrayed people at his job and basically put a bullet in the back of his company buddies all to get a nice gunner job. I knew this man once, use the term loosley, he said he was a hard working Christian man and that is his sales pitch. Sadly we are in one of the darkest times in the good ole USA.
You word is means nothing, honor is now only on video games and there are many a few anyone can trust.

What perpetrated this goes back beyond the 90's good sir. It is the collective whole of society turning a blind eye instead of standing up for what is right, because they are afraid of the consequences. I unfortunately wasn't born with a self preservation perogative. So I tend to get in trouble a bit, and don't have many friends, because I don't "go with the flow". I have stood up for people more times than I care to admit, just to have them slide a knife into my back when the opportunity arises for them to advance. I actually was forced out of my old job because I called management on their bs. No I don't trust anyone that much, and most people hate facts. I have discovered that the truth is the interpretation of fact and that it is different pending on who you ask, but facts are facts.

The man you describe, it sounds to me like a squad needs commit dereliction of duty as a whole. They will replace the leadership instead of the unit. It shows a weak leader, and that should solve the problem.

... and most people hate facts.

You said that right. People only want to hear things that bring them comfort only.

Uncomfortable facts are conveniently disregarded out of hand.

The other thing I learned long ago is never, ever expect an 'atta boy.' Let's say you warn people for years that things are going to get really bad, the economy/dollar are headed for a crash and they need to do this or that to prepare. The dollar crashes. Will the person you told this to ever come back to you and say 'wow, you were right!." Absolutely not. Some unforeseen event caused it, that doesn't count, random chance, etc - anything but say you were right lol.

That is the way it works. For someone who can see through BS (only about 2% can, most are in a trance), there is no social acceptance or reward. That is what I tell people that 'wake up' as to certain matters. The first thing they want to do is run out and tell their friends and family the new 'truth' they discovered. Good luck with that. It won't take long to find out that the machine goes forward without you.

Not saying it is a bad thing to be able to think for yourself. Just don't ever expect a pat on the back for it though.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies" - Orwell; probably one of the best quotes on the matter. If you are not going with the flow, stomping along with the cattle, you are an enemy of the system and must be ridiculed, decried, or expelled.

I think the bigger question is Why the hell would you want too?

Also, as has been mentioned, this disregard for the current generation has been going on for, 1,000s of years.

Look, you can't tell what people have done, or where they've been just by looking at them.

Also, I think women have no place in the military.

It ruins the homoerotic vibe to the whole thing. ;)

Kidding. Couldn't help myself. It's just the easiest joke.

SOME women can perform better than SOME men. But the strongest woman can't compete with the strongest man.

That's why we have the LPGA and the WNBA. I don't think there is any WNBA team that could beat any NBA team.

HOWEVER... I'm sure just about any WNBA team could beat the pants off of your standard pick-up team of dudes down at the local gym.

Some women are better than some men. But when you get to the best of both sex's the men win. Physically.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top