JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOLOLOL

In case you guy don't get his veiled language: He's saying that America won WW2 because of all the White people in the country and that all the 'colored folk' today couldn't do the same.

History is hard huh? 442nd Regimental Combat Team Historical Society

Dude, you have a serious problem with race. This is a second post of yours I've ran across today where you're tying something back to race.

I see young people doing things for fun that require physical ability and daring. I have no doubt combining that with their tec savy they can do what is needed to win a war
My biggest concern is the political correctness and stupid rules of engagement. Our ememies don't fear us like they should.

WWII had honor, we stood for more as a country... i feel now a days we are seen as a world police, feared but not respected. Dont get me wrong I love america and still think its one of the best places to live (maybe the best a crazy island lifestyle excluded) but people in the majority dont agree with the "wars" we fight.. it wasnt like WWII where people in the majority wanted to help, its more like nam, but worse...
IMO, no offense to any serving people

We can translate "sincere's" post thusly: "I want him to shut up soI'll call him names"

LOL

Don't you mean "Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white"? lolololol

Here's the thing: I don't care that you're a white supremacist. I honestly think it's hilarious. It's fun for me.

I think it's funny that you have to code your language because of the political correctness of society at large and this forum in particular. I, personally, would have no problem with you getting to say the things you really want to say on this forum.

So don't get mad bud, do your thing and have some fun back at me! I can take it :s0155:

I think George Orwell put it best in Animal Farm. All animals are equal... Some are more equal than others. It is like free speech, we all have freedom of speech, it is just that some of us are more free to say what we want than others. I have had people of other nationalities attack me physically and verbally for being white, and it was not considered a hate crime. But if a white does it to another race/nationality, it is a hate crime. Double standards and double speak.

Could we fight a war like that again? Possibly, but people should remember that 7 out of every 10 Germans killed during WWII were killed by Russians. The main impact the US had on the war in Europe was industrial.

The war in the Pacific the US won by out building the Japanese. Man for man, the Japanese navy was the best navy in the world at the start of WWII. After the battle of Midway, the Japanese were never able to rebuild the air fleet loses (not just pilots, but trained air maintenance crews).

The island hopping campaign was not an infantry friendly situation. (The US Army had more amphib landings than the Marines). The estimated deaths of US servicemen during the invasion of Japan were (at times) over 1 million....that's a lot of GIs....

As a 'teen' I personally don't think that 95% of my generation would be able to stomach any conflict on that scale. My generation is very spoiled just like Burt said. They're weak and have been brainwashed into thinking that the government is there for them. They don't know how to think or stand up for themselfs. I personally think that a large scale conflict will be the only thing that has a hope of waking my generation out of their lethargic state.

My generation doesn't speak for me. There are a few good young people but they're few and far between. May God help us all in the times ahead if this kind of thing happens.

You took the words right out of my mouth! I am only twenty but have had to pull my own weight since i was ten. Having a father that wasnt there and is now in jail and a mother addicted to drugs made me grow up FAST. I hate to see so many of our generation complain when they have to do REAL work to get reward. Where i am at right now makes me proud as hell and to know that i have earned every bit of it from hard work and dedication to better myself and not let my families past get in the way have made me a better person.

It would be the same as 1941..Economic struggles, pacifist society, unprepared...But as in 6 mos after Pearl Harbor...Folks would get mad...manufacturing would kick in, and as Americans we would shelve our differences for the time, and go kick butt.....................................................................Or Be speaking Chinese or Farsi in a months time....

First of all, war is always a racket started on false pretenses or false flags, deceptions. War benefits TPTB only.
Americans love war and death as long as it is all 'over there.' At some point in the future it will be 'over here' and all of that will change. We have proved that we can kill and bomb cab drivers and goat herders into oblivion but lets see about a China/Russia alliance.

Sorry, but if we had to wage a real war we'll crap ourselves. Americans are spoiled, entitled babies. Purse swinging complainers, and those are the men. Long ago this nation was hijacked and we are all just along for the ride.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top