JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the Vancouver sportsmans ammo section just last week and it was just as full when i went in a couple days ago amd several people were there buying it both times. Same with reloading components. The gun counter is always busy too. I doubt its going anywhere but if they close anything maybe it should be the rest of the store cause the guns and ammo are definitely good business right now lol. They were supposed to merge with bass pro and thankfully they didn't. Dont know if its correlated but cabelas sure went to hell not long after bass pro acquired them

20220113_151956.jpg

THAT PLACE SUCKS...

I have heard all the stories on here and tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but just left there and I AM DONE, no joke, I have spent probably ten thousand dollars in there since The pandemic started. I purchased a pair of shoes today for $140 that were marked $90. No other signs on the Tiva brand shoes... just 90 bucks.

Brought it to their attention and they were like oh well... that's the correct price $140.

Walk around there sometime and look at all of the items without prices on them.
It is not just a few items or once in a while

They can suck it. I will never go in there again.

I hope they do close, I will laugh my azz off.

Rant complete :s0130: 🏫

Sportsman's ammo prices are ridiculous, it appears they still think that there is an ammo shortage.

The Cabela's merger failed, but looking at their prices it feels like it did.

I go there pretty often and its looking a hell of a lot better than the tualatin cabelas compared to cabelas pre covid lol
I live less than 5 miles from Cabela's in Tualatin.

It was pretty bad during Covid. But they've recovered well; it's so busy now that they can't hire enough people for the store.

I know a former employee of the Bend store and she said they have so many lawsuits pending she wonders how they are still in business.

Apparently this is one of the reasons the Sale to Bass Pro did not take place but after what they most likely spent on remodeling I can't imagine closing is a consideration.

Last Edited:
Sportsman's ammo prices are ridiculous, it appears they still think that there is an ammo shortage.
No kidding, last time I went in not too long ago, I couldn't believe the prices. Maybe they'd submitted orders for all that inventory a long time ago and got locked in at a higher purchase price, now they have to keep their prices to the customer elevated or they'd lose money

Sportsmans is turning into another GI Joes. Soon it will just be hiking and camping gear. (que: Bring in the golf and tennis crap)
Anything shooting related is so high-priced buyers either go someplace else or buy it online and have it delivered to their door.

Sportsmans is turning into another GI Joes. Soon it will just be hiking and camping gear. (que: Bring in the golf and tennis crap)
Anything shooting related is so high-priced buyers either go someplace else or buy it online and have it delivered to their door.
They have quite the selection of bbq stuff.. their smoke pellets are like $50 for a tiny bag and I saw some seasoning powder for $50/8oz.

Which is one reason Joe Biden and the Democrats want to outlaw online sales of anything and everything gun related.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top