JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The one I shot wasn't horrible, you're dealing with more of a chin weld anyway when shooting scoped. You can always add a cheek pad. You might be able to adapt an AK stock if the righty only PSL stock just doesn't work for you.

Don't see why not, the bolt/charging-handle/ejection-port is quite far forward. Unless you normally hold your rifle with you cheek ridiculously far-forward, so much so you must have developed scoliosis of the neck by now ;)

As for the 'bad cheek weld' this is easily fixed, after-market upgrades are available (or you might just find one that comes standard with adjustable pieces). Worst case you can always do it the 'old fashioned' way, tape and an old shirt/rag/towel...
980421c115db048d2f3a4019cae3cf9a.jpg
Or the standard 'ol PSL, which I guess depends on the person if they really are that worried about their fabled 'cheek/chin weld', nice to have extra adjust-ability, but I don't think it's the end all be all:
800px-Afghan_soldier_with_PSL_rifle.jpg

980421c115db048d2f3a4019cae3cf9a.jpg

800px-Afghan_soldier_with_PSL_rifle.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads