JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is there a thread for members to ask if anyone wants to got shooting vs just going out on your own alone, that's no fun, looking for plinking fun, not any competition competitive stuff.
Thank you,
Stubs

Many of the "range cleanup" activities conducted by Trash No Land (and advertised here) will have a shooting activity after the cleanup has finished.

That's one way to provide for the common good, meet area shooters, and bust some caps with like minded folks.

When I was in Hawaii, I was at the public range, and when we got there, one other guy was there on the far left side. We started setting up in the middle with our steel, and he asked that we nice to the far right side. Ok, whatever, sure, why not?

We moved, then later, he pulls out a steel IPSC on a stand, and has it angled backwards. I head over to him and inform him that his rounds are going up and back. I was met with the most animosity I have every encountered. "What's your credentials?" ".....ummm.... Physics..... But your do you."

He proceeded to stare us down whenever he wasn't shooting. Hawaii isn't a carry state, so I was more on alert when we were leaving. Dude was even munching a sandwich staring at us.

I"m in Florence and we have a great range, anyone can hit me up for a range meet up .berms 30-300 yards,open all year round.
but to the question...I'd like to see a topic header/area for meet ups

Thanks everyone for your input and thoughts, and yes I too think about who I shoot with as in safety and mental state. I will come to the next range clean-up.

Stay safe and be safe out there!

Stubs

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top