JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First off all actors are idiots! Maybe I should say I consider all actors idiots! On a movie set their are people paid good money to keep the idiots safe! And I doubt they would allow the actors to load and unload every prop gun that got picked up. And the reason these people are paid to handle the guns is the actors are being asked to point the guns at cameras, in directions that they can not be sure everyone is clear of, at other actors, etc...
The other thing is if they were only loading dummy ammo into the gun, the actor would not know the difference between live ammo and the dummies'! They look alike.
In this case someone brought live ammo on the movie set. And it was found stored right next to the blank and dummy ammo. The persons responsible are the Armorer, and the prop director. They are the only people who are allowed to load guns and assign them to the actors. DR

I think some people missed the satire in the OP.
Dammit…. I get it now! :s0112:

That's what I get for giving less than two drops of pee about Alec Baldwin and the rest of the Hollywood posers…. Just like my dog here named, Roo.

75FCA7F8-0150-4A54-8C2A-B9EA7CAA45A6.jpeg

I would refer you to the four rules of gun handling….

Treat EVERY firearm as if it's loaded.

NEVER point a firearm at someone/thing you aren't willing to kill or destroy.

Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to fire a round.

Always say, "please and thank you" and you'll go far in life.

Your friend is an idiot.

OK…. It's really

Always be sure if your target, and what's behind it.
#5 a safety is a device that can and will fail. So don't trust it...and yes your friend is an idiot..Unless you plan to fire your weapon,,,never point it at a person. It's the empty gun that kills more people than a loaded one. No not literally.

Man, until I saw the original post was last year and the ties to the Baldwin affair, I thought the answer was simple.

All of us that took the concealed carry class from "THAT GUY" back in the 80's can distinctly remember his advice to "always carry a cold piece, so you have a gun to throw on the ground after you cap the bad guy and nobody can say he was unarmed." From that point forward I always assumed a cold piece was one that wasn't registered. Yet not a single response in this thread mentioned it.

C'mon man. You remember "THAT GUY" dontcha? The one that also said to carry the dead guy in the house so it doesn't look like you went outside and shot him. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top