JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked this up and was wondering if someone could tell me more about it. I have already determined from the serial number that it was probably built in '85 or '86. It has fully adjustable target sights. It is blued but with a stainless grip frame/trigger guard. Was this a pretty standard model, or is it rare in any way?
Guns003.jpg
Bryce113.jpg

that is a very pretty gun .i too just got one mine is a 6 1/2 inch with both cylinders made in 79.did you get the original packaging and both cylinders.i double ordered pearl grips if your interested. oh and ive never seen one with part stainless very cool.if i may ask how much did you get it for.pm me if you would like

Are you sure the grip frame is stainless? They were always made of aluminum and it's not uncommon to see one that's had the frame stripped. Also, I believe that Ruger made some that way.
Sorry, I'm no expert, but there are Ruger forums out there where you should be able to find someone who is!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top