JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have had Dish Network for 2.5 years and I like it. I have only had signal problems twice, and both were because of snow build up. But a quick trudge out in the snow and wiping off the build up, and we were back in action. No problems with rain or wind. I think we pay ~$50 a month for one of the lower level packages, we have a 2 TV receiver with dvr.

My Dish HD package runs $91/month. A single Dual receiver, DVR, No Sports or Premium Channel packages. I lose signal when thunderstorms are between my dish and the satellite. Bird 129 goes out all the time or has signal loss issues that interfere with DVRed programming.

My only real complaint is that the user interface sucks compared to Comcast's or DirectTV's-but the ability to control my dvr with my iPhone like a remote is sweet as hell

I've had Direct TV for many years until recently.
I always loved it. Issues were rare but the occasional very heavy rain cell could degrade or interrupt the signal for brief moments.
Snow/ice was also a problem every now and then. I used to squirt deicer on it and that kept it clear pretty well unless the snow was real heavy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top