JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have noticed as I read through the classifieds, that a lot of people would like to buy an item, but the seller is too far away i.e. "if you were closer", etc.

Now for the question, Would anybody be interested in having a 3rd party deliver the item??

What I mean is, I drive from Clackamas to Seattle and back everyday for my job. I could be the delivery person in a transaction. I have made several positive transactions of my own in Olympia, Lacey, Kent, Auburn, Seattle, & Longview.

I would be willing to do this if it meant making things work for the buyers and sellers. The person would have to meet me somewhere I can park a tractor-trailer. I would ask a small fee for doing this, being agreed to with buyer/seller.

Now, just so everyone knows, it would be between Clackamas and Seattle on I-5 only. I no longer go east or south for my job.

I would not be able to deliver firearms of any kind, due to background checks and all.

Just want to see if there is any interest. PM with any questions or suggestions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The world is full of Kings and Queens, who blind your eyes, and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top