JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
!!!MEMBER VENTING!!!
Wanted to know if anybody else on here selling items has had ALOT of new members or or old members with no feedback contact them?

This last 2 weeks I've had quite a few of both contact me. Set up days/times to meet and they have all flaked out, either by no show, stop contacting, lame excuses, rescheduling or just dissappear off the face of the earth and return to the website the day after the no show meet.

I understand if bubblegum comes up, but how hard is it to be on here and send a courtesy message saying "hey , its not gonna happen".

Rant over!

Been on here for 10 years and its been great. Outstanding site between @Joe Link and all of the great members on here.

I don't buy from n00bs with zero feedback
I'm sure someone will find this hurtful and offensive.
That seems like something that Could not be easier to "fix", don't respond to them. Not sure why anyone else would care? I don't pay much attention to the for sale stuff but I am sure ammo and such must bring a LOT of new people. Trying to cash in while the market is hot. It's why I did get a huge laugh out of it when I saw the owner of the place put that little bit at the end of ads. Telling people if you don't like it move on, he was not going to tolerate the crying and whining about it. If someone wants to offer .22 ammo and a buck a round who the hell cares? If someone opens an account and the next day is offering something? Again who cares.
I did give up on selling, have several guns I would like to sell. It just got to be more trouble than it was worth. If I really want to get rid of them I can just take them to my range and they will sell them for a %15 cut, which is fine with me since they deal with all the hassle. I really can not for the life of me understand why anyone cares.:confused:

The same could be said for you. Color me unimpressed.
I'm sorry you have mistaken me for someone having the slightest care about your opinion, Karen. I did mention someone would essentially get butt hurt, and well...here you are. Now go over to that other thread brag some more about not feeling the recoil of your .338 or .22....I was certainly impressed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top