JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These so-called "discount" gun stores/shops are capitalizing on fears and the limited knowledge of new gun buyers/owners, I like how the members of this site is steering this gentleman away from that store. Kudos to all.

Thank you everyone for your awesome advice. I spent the day visiting several shops that you all suggested and looked at lots of guns today. The prices were so much more reasonable than the "discount" gun store. I guess I was just unlucky and the first gun store that I had ever visited just shocked me. Thanks again all, your advice and information was very much appreciated.

before you buy i will suggest you look at 22 revolver. Great fun pistol and even cheaper to shoot the an auto and you can learn all the basics with it and have a pistol for a long time to come.

Well, I just wanted to update everyone. I went to the Portland expo center today for the gun show and picked up a Ruger SR22 for $349. We looked at a lot of different pistols but everyone liked the feel of the Ruger the best, got some ammunition for it too. Now my wife and I are looking at taking some classes together, shooting and safety classes. One last thanks for all the advice from you guys. You people are awesome!

Long time friend of mine who's been on the fence about firearm ownership for years finally took the plunge as well. He wanted a reliable hand gun that offered some self defense- during day hikes, easy to carry and most importantly that would never turn his wife off about the fun and sporting potential of hand gun ownership. My recommendation was crucial. Once I discovered her opinion was vital to long term growth interms of owning more of a collection, I dropped the idea of anything larger in caliber, although 9mm was a strong contender. My thought was let's get something she'll like A LOT and then we look for a larger caliber later on.
Well the Ruger SR 22 fit the bill for him too! Enjoy

Well, I just wanted to update everyone. I went to the Portland expo center today for the gun show and picked up a Ruger SR22 for $349. We looked at a lot of different pistols but everyone liked the feel of the Ruger the best, got some ammunition for it too. Now my wife and I are looking at taking some classes together, shooting and safety classes. One last thanks for all the advice from you guys. You people are awesome!

So you saved $200 by NOT doing business with "Discount" Gun...

Congratulations for doing some research and avoiding that expensive misstep.

Enjoy your new pistol!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top