JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's really no way to know if it was a scam or not. It sounds more like just the run of the mill flakes that lurk on these forums. I've had many offers, for many products, and then not another word from these people.

WAYNO.

I don't even necessarily think their intentions are less than honorable. They see an item they want, stick their neck out, and realize they really can't swing it. Then, since they don't have to face anybody in person, they see their only way out is silence.

As long as I'm not cheated out of anything, I just chock it up to experience.

WAYNO.

The last time he was on the site was 9/15. If you gave him your personal email have you checked your spam folder, it may have been marked as spam/junk email.

he probably really couldn't afford it...

it was a pipe dream.. he made an unreasonable offer he believed would not be accepted, which surprisingly you did...

he really can't afford it so to save face just kept quiet...

my 2 cents anyway...

in the end, if you can't pay for a nighthawk in one transaction, you probably shouldn't be buying one... I mean it's a luxury item, and if you can't swing the necessities, what in the world is anybody doing spending that much cash on a luxury item...

don't get me wrong, nighthawks are nice guns... but one can go through life and never own one and be ok...

Let me put it this way: no matter who it is, now matter what the situation, no matter how sincere or pathetic a person may sound, NEVER sell one of your weapons to anyone unless it's face to face, cash only, and everything up front.

Thank you all for your advice...It's all good and appreciated. I did hear from him today, router troubles, and his wife has been out of town. He will discuss it with her and get back to me when she gets home. All understandable and acceptable. Thank you for your time and for sharing your experience with me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top