JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to go Coho/nook fishing for one day on the North Fork river and i'm an Oregon resident so i'll need to purchase an out of state day pass. I was wondering if I already have my Columbia River Basin Endorsement on my Oregon fishing license, will I still need to purchase the same Endorsement for a Day Pass?

I understand that, what I am curious is when I purchase a day pass. Will I still need to purchase a Columbia River Salmon/Steelhead endorsement as well? Seeing that Oregon has Columbia River Basin endorsement(equivalent to washingtons salmon/steelhead endorsement). Would I have to purchase a seperate one for Washington, if I already have my Oregon one? As Columbia River Tributaries are all connected.

I'd be willing to bet you need a new endorsement on the WA Lic, but I could be wrong.

The hotline for that stuff has been pretty fast to answer in the past, I'd give them a call before some Fred Myer employee tells you something wrong while you buying your Lic.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top