Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Question about Washington Day Pass

Discussion in 'Northwest Fishing' started by djaziatic, Sep 24, 2014.

1. djaziatic

djaziatic Portland, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'm looking to go Coho/nook fishing for one day on the North Fork river and i'm an Oregon resident so i'll need to purchase an out of state day pass. I was wondering if I already have my Columbia River Basin Endorsement on my Oregon fishing license, will I still need to purchase the same Endorsement for a Day Pass?

2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

If your crossing the bridge and fishing in WA, you will need to purchase all new licenses from WA fish and game.

At least that's how I read your question.

3. djaziatic

djaziatic Portland, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I understand that, what I am curious is when I purchase a day pass. Will I still need to purchase a Columbia River Salmon/Steelhead endorsement as well? Seeing that Oregon has Columbia River Basin endorsement(equivalent to washingtons salmon/steelhead endorsement). Would I have to purchase a seperate one for Washington, if I already have my Oregon one? As Columbia River Tributaries are all connected.

4. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'd be willing to bet you need a new endorsement on the WA Lic, but I could be wrong.

The hotline for that stuff has been pretty fast to answer in the past, I'd give them a call before some Fred Myer employee tells you something wrong while you buying your Lic.