JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Better Business Bureau says they've been in business for 18yrs, are located in Swisher, IA with an "A" rating. There's only two complaints filed during that time, both pertaining to item price/availability.

Their pricing doesn't appear to be "too good to be true", so that's a plus.

Better Business Bureau says they've been in business for 18yrs, are located in Swisher, IA with an "A" rating. There's only two complaints filed during that time, both pertaining to item price/availability.

Their pricing doesn't appear to be "too good to be true", so that's a plus.
Thanks ! :s0090:

Also found good reviews on ARFCOM, only one guy complained about a lack of "live inventory" and his order being placed on indefinite back-order, but that was dated in 2013 during a "panic buy" season…. Looks like they are running a live inventory nowadays.
I was looking at the LMT fixed rear sight, they seem to be the only ones that have it. But now someone turned me on to a RRA rear sight that is nearly identical and I like the way it mounts better then the LMT that has the old style huge nob whereas RRA has two smaller hex bolts that do not get in the way. Do you have an opinion?

I was looking at the LMT fixed rear sight, they seem to be the only ones that have it. But now someone turned me on to a RRA rear sight that is nearly identical and I like the way it mounts better then the LMT that has the old style huge nob whereas RRA has two smaller hex bolts that do not get in the way. Do you have an opinion?
Initially I would prefer the smaller sized hex over the bulkier thumb-screws, but not needing tools to make a kit transition is valuable too. My carry handles are the "old-school" thumb-screw types and they have never been an issue.

So it would depend on your intended use and preference.

ACA9BBE5-F759-44C1-8F24-8E0744634413.jpeg 1C946B22-1A57-4B5C-BC83-A63418D5EFF5.jpeg

Initially I would prefer the smaller sized hex over the bulkier thumb-screws, but not needing tools to make a kit transition is valuable too. My carry handles are the "old-school" thumb-screw types and they have never been an issue.

View attachment 1027536View attachment 1027538
This is true as well, all good info... thanks.. :s0090:

View attachment 1027536View attachment 1027538
What barrel length ya runnin in these photos? I know the real MK18 is 10.3 or 10.5? I just picked up a BCM BFH 11.5 and I think that should work out well, at least it will have a little more dwell time compared to the other lengths that I mentioned...

They're all 11.5". It was the barrel length of the CAR15's we ran when I was in Big Green (M4's weren't EVEN a thing back then, LOL). It's the "sweet spot" of the <14.5" AR carbines for velocity, accuracy, and dwell-time in the SBR role.
Nice, now I feel better about the length that I picked! ;)

I've kept mine as "pistols" 'cuz I travel interstate with them and can't be bothered to get "permission" to travel from our alphabet overlords…. or register them for that matter.
Is that not up in the air now? this whole "brace is actually a stock" game the atf is playing? if so then people will have to make a choice; SBR it and put out for the 200 bucks :( or put a pistol receiver buffer tube and call it good? :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top