JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have any tips on how and best place to carry the Surefire E2D-L flashlight? When I carry it in my left hand pants pockets using the pocket clip the light will scratch up the seat of my car. I have the ballistic nylon pouch for it, but it is too hard to get it in and out of the pouch. If I don't use the pocket clip and just put it in one of my pockets, it wants and will tear a hole in my pocket, even my cargo pockets. I love the light but just can't figure out how to carry it and keep it accessible and not tear anything up. Any suggestions would be a great help.:confused:

John, I've carried my E2D in my support side rear pocket since I got it two years ago. Nary a problem. No snagged seats no lost light - nothing.

You might try carrying it in your support side front pocket unless you have done so already.

Is this your primary tactical light or a secondary "general purpose light?"

This is my primary tactical light. I try to carry it on my support side rear pocket of my 511 pants, but my car seat is kind of the wrap around type. So when I carry it there it wants to tear up my leather. I'm trying to carry it in my support side front pocket, but then it wants to tear up my hand when I try to get something out of my pocket. I may have to just put nothing in that pocket except for the light. I really love the light, so maybe I should buy a different vehicle that will work well with my light.:s0114: I don't think my wife would see the humor in that last statement.
Thanks
John

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top