JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As a 19 year old gun enthusiast I am worried about the pending UBC bill. Obviously it is not a step in the right direction but my question is about buying a handgun as someone who is not 21. I realize that currently I can privately buy a handgun legally without going through a dealer but if SB941 is pushed through does anyone have any info on if/how that will affect people like me. I have tried to read the bill but as I am not a lawyer it hard for me to completely comprehend the legality of it. My worry is that since an FFL cannot sell me a handgun they also will not be able to perform a background check for my private purchase of a handgun.

Good point. As I understand the new law if your 20 year old daughter just finished community college and goes off to the "Big City" university to finish her studies, you can't gift her a pistol to keep by her bedside when living off campus.

More of the Liberal War on Women.

Damn good question......

I guess... it wouldn't allow because you submit to a federal check by the state agency..

Kind of like the pot issue. Legal in the state illegal on federal level.

Fed form will kick you out.

I'll gladly sell you a handgun and we can find out what happens, that is if I still have any.o_O

Under GCA68, a FFL is prohibited from selling or delivering a handgun or handgun ammunition to any person whose age is less than 21. If I understand correctly, the FFL "receives" the handgun from the seller, then "delivers" the handgun to the buyer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top