JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So a buddy of mine has a weatherby vanguard 270 wsm laminated stock and a nice leapole scope never been fired.He won at a NRA raffle. He asked If I would like to trade for part of the work I am doing for him. In all fairness I want to give him a fair shake. My question is ,What is your opinion on value. I know what the blued synth. go for at bi-mart. And I know I could look it up. However that would be negate the conversations I would miss from you guys. thanks :cool:

Last Edited:
All things considered I'd give about $650-$700 for it if I didn't already have one. It's in a great caliber. It's unfired, but "used". It has a decent scope on it. Most importantly for me, I own a Howa 1500, which is the identical gun in .30-06 (Vanguard is made for Weatherby by Howa) and I will never sell this rifle. It produces 1" groups every time I sight it in, no matter what ammo I'm using. It looks nice, doesn't mind rough treatment, and is easy to carry. I've probably toted mine across a couple hundred miles of eastern Oregon desert and canyons. I have killed 6 deer in 8 years with it. The only shot that has ever missed a deer was once when I misjudged the yardage at 300 and it was really about 400, and that was the only shot that wasn't from an off-hand position.

thanks guys, it is the nra commemerative from 2006. I did find that out. I am definatly going to do it. I enjoy trading my carpentry skills for stuff. everyone usaly comes out a winner. I was kinda figuring 850.ball park

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top