JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So a buddy of mine has a weatherby vanguard 270 wsm laminated stock and a nice leapole scope never been fired.He won at a NRA raffle. He asked If I would like to trade for part of the work I am doing for him. In all fairness I want to give him a fair shake. My question is ,What is your opinion on value. I know what the blued synth. go for at bi-mart. And I know I could look it up. However that would be negate the conversations I would miss from you guys. thanks :cool:

Last Edited:
All things considered I'd give about $650-$700 for it if I didn't already have one. It's in a great caliber. It's unfired, but "used". It has a decent scope on it. Most importantly for me, I own a Howa 1500, which is the identical gun in .30-06 (Vanguard is made for Weatherby by Howa) and I will never sell this rifle. It produces 1" groups every time I sight it in, no matter what ammo I'm using. It looks nice, doesn't mind rough treatment, and is easy to carry. I've probably toted mine across a couple hundred miles of eastern Oregon desert and canyons. I have killed 6 deer in 8 years with it. The only shot that has ever missed a deer was once when I misjudged the yardage at 300 and it was really about 400, and that was the only shot that wasn't from an off-hand position.

thanks guys, it is the nra commemerative from 2006. I did find that out. I am definatly going to do it. I enjoy trading my carpentry skills for stuff. everyone usaly comes out a winner. I was kinda figuring 850.ball park

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top