JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can anyone give me some insight on how I would go about selling a pew pew online?

would I transfer from my FFL to theirs in a different state so long as state laws are followed?

I have a friend in a different state who wants to pick up one of my pews but im unaware of how to finalize the transfer.

Would suggest contacting your local preferred FFL and see if they're willing to assist in your online sale for an out of state transfer.

I know for sure it needs to be shipped to their local FFL they're using. But your local FFL should be able to tell you what hoops you need to jump through. If not you can try contacting your local BATFE branch and ask what steps are necessary.

If it is a long gun, you can ship it USPS as a non-FFL holder. If it's a pistol, you have to send it via private shipping to an FFL. Fedex and UPS both require overnight shipping. I tried to use Fedex recently to ship a lower, but they wanted a prepaid label from an FFL. I gave up and had my FFL ship it instead.

Can anyone give me some insight on how I would go about selling a pew pew online?

would I transfer from my FFL to theirs in a different state so long as state laws are followed?

I have a friend in a different state who wants to pick up one of my pews but im unaware of how to finalize the transfer.
During an out of state sale the buyer agreed to pay for my FFL to package and ship the item to his FFL. In my opinion that is the most elegant way to handle the situation.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top