JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a Mossberg shockwave as an impulse buy ($255 bucks incl. shipping), figure to add a red or green laser (or light) . I'm not a big fan of "bolted on" look, and probably snag-prone accessories out there....
...so, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a manufacturer that makes a laser or lite that simply replaces the standard screw on mag-tube cap.

I guess I could start a project and try drilling the cap and jamming a 9mm bore-sight cartridge in the hole. :confused:

I bought a Mossberg shockwave as an impulse buy ($255 bucks incl. shipping), figure to add a red or green laser (or light) . I'm not a big fan of "bolted on" look, and probably snag-prone accessories out there....
...so, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a manufacturer that makes a laser or lite that simply replaces the standard screw on mag-tube cap.

I guess I could start a project and try drilling the cap and jamming a 9mm bore-sight cartridge in the hole. :confused:
There is one but I couldn't find it in stock anywhere and I have no idea if it works on the 410.

FM Products Shotgun Laser.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top