JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok what about buying a gun out of state like Idaho and then coming home with it? Now would that have to go thru a background check?....

You're limited to buying long guns across state borders through a FFL, legally. I hear that every felony committed after your first is a freebie.... or does that just apply to murder. Oh well. Nevermind.

Unfortunately, what this will likely come down to is some poor sap getting prosecuted for one or more of the ridiculous sections of this law and it going all the way to the Supremes to be struck down as unconstitutional.

I can see some elderly veteran defending himself in his home with a gun he's owned since the Korean conflict getting arrested for his "unregistered firearm" and the lunacy continuing until adults get involved and straighten it out permanently. It would suck for him but we would all benefit once it's all over.

I left California 16 years ago because of this same type of lunacy and was hoping WA wasn't anywhere near as on crack as Cali. I guess my crystal ball was wrong. Maybe we could just carve off all the coastline for the Pacific Coast states and set them afloat so the rest of the state's population wouldn't have to deal with this idiocy?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top