JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My old girl has 30" Krupp tubes, ejectors & weighs 6lbs with 0.012 & 0.024 chokes (improved cylinder and improved modified). with 1-1/8oz loads she kills as good or better than a comparable 12ga and carries and points MUCH faster. I talking normal heavy upland loads, not 3" mags in the 12ga or super heavies. For an upland game gun, they really do carry like a 20 and kill like a 12, best of both worlds. It is NOT pleasant to shoot clays with and certainly isn't a waterfowl gun. With that load in a 16ga, the shot goes out almost "square" rather than the longer column of a 20ga or shorter 12ga stack of pellets. I'm getting ready to to an upgrade as she is showing her age.

My old girl has 30" Krupp tubes, ejectors & weighs 6lbs with 0.012 & 0.024 chokes (improved cylinder and improved modified). with 1-1/8oz loads she kills as good or better than a comparable 12ga and carries and points MUCH faster. I talking normal heavy upland loads, not 3" mags in the 12ga or super heavies. For an upland game gun, they really do carry like a 20 and kill like a 12, best of both worlds. It is NOT pleasant to shoot clays with and certainly isn't a waterfowl gun. With that load in a 16ga, the shot goes out almost "square" rather than the longer column of a 20ga or shorter 12ga stack of pellets. I'm getting ready to to an upgrade as she is showing her age.
I lost a leg to a rag head so can't walk up roosters anymore. I have been thinking of following the Brittany on an atv. This 16 ga might be just the gun?

But it carries like a 20 and hits like a 12!
Not Necessarily!
Below is a pic of my 20 gauge and my brother's 16 gauge.
My gun carries much easier over the course of a day's hunting than his.

full.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads