JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After some research, I have to say I really like the Quentin Defense lowers. First I don't work for them, or have any affiliation with them what-so-ever.
Quentin Defense

That being said, it's a billet receiver, full auto marking, no selector stops, roll pin-less design, upper tension screw, & integrated trigger guard.

All this for $155 and comes in different colors for those that like it.

I'm perfectly pleased by this lower, and have deemed it my standard for all future builds (hence the selling of the zombie lower) and would recommend it to anyone. My only complaints are the "winter" style trigger guard, and the lack of an ambi bolt release. The price however, is quite nice.

Whats your thoughts on it? Overall impressions are great, but someone with some hands-on knowledge would be great, to see if theres something I may have missed?

Thanks much!
-Andrew

QD%20Auto%20Marked.jpg

Whats your thoughts on it?

i think the AUTO marking is lame.

as far as the ambi stuff.. ambi lowers are rare, and generally really expensive.. so for $150, i don't think it's even in the realm of mentionable. personally, i have no interest in ambi anything, and the lower would be less desirable if it had ambi functions. just more failure points, and creates training issues.

tension screws are gay, and its been my experience that receivers that have them tend to be on the floppy side.. but who knows.

seems like a good price on a nice lower.. hopefully it's at the right end of the spec.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top