Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Queensryche in concert tonight!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jackrocks59, Apr 18, 2009.

1. jackrocks59

jackrocks59 tigard Member

Off topic, but had to share....killer band will be a killer show....tonight at the Roseland....Jet City Woman.....Im there....

2. OreGunSun

OreGunSun PDX/Clackamas Member

Would have loved to go - Just got back from an Appleseed shoot up in Castlerock/Vader Wa. Took the wife and girls. (not as young as I was during my college days of "Empire" - Still have an old cassette ( Rest is digital) .

Up until a few years ago - A Queensryche fan club sponsored a section of 205 between Foster and Johnson Creek ( One of the Green signs - from groups that cleaned garbage on the side of the road.) Odd bit of Queensryche Trivia -

Yep late 70's and 80's rock ruled! :rockstar: headbang__.gif :bannanaguitar::buttrock::rockon:

3. KENOC

KENOC Portland area Member

Awesome band, horrible venue and location. I might almost go there anyways though to see the 'Ryche. Enjoy!

4. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

"Operation Mindcrime" is still one of my Favorites. :buttrock:

5. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Same here - I think they replayed this album in concert a few years ago, but I missed it.

6. jackrocks59

jackrocks59 tigard Member

Those smilies you guys have are awesome!!!!

7. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

:bannanaguitar::bananadance::bannanaguitar:

yep may i say i was at their very first live concert, paid a whopping $2.92 for a ticket they were opening for a band called zebra. I remembered when the big ba played them on at that time a rock'in kgon (not the oldies station they are now) i was hooked then still got the ticket stub but their name was not on it.

also saw them open for Ac/Dc and with Kiss and with Judas Priest

8. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I bet that was an awesome show! I feel very fortunate that I was able to see AC/DC here in Portland back when I was 14-15ish.

9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Operation... MIND-CRIME!!! THAT was a kickin' album!! I think I'm going to search out some MP3's now!!