Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Queensryche in concert tonight!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jackrocks59, Apr 18, 2009.

1. jackrocks59

jackrocks59 tigard Member

Off topic, but had to share....killer band will be a killer show....tonight at the Roseland....Jet City Woman.....Im there....

2. OreGunSun

OreGunSun PDX/Clackamas Member

Would have loved to go - Just got back from an Appleseed shoot up in Castlerock/Vader Wa. Took the wife and girls. (not as young as I was during my college days of "Empire" - Still have an old cassette ( Rest is digital) .

Up until a few years ago - A Queensryche fan club sponsored a section of 205 between Foster and Johnson Creek ( One of the Green signs - from groups that cleaned garbage on the side of the road.) Odd bit of Queensryche Trivia -

Yep late 70's and 80's rock ruled! :rockstar: headbang__.gif :bannanaguitar::buttrock::rockon:

3. KENOC

KENOC Portland area Member

Awesome band, horrible venue and location. I might almost go there anyways though to see the 'Ryche. Enjoy!

4. coyote223

coyote223 NW Oregon Stamp Collector,,,

"Operation Mindcrime" is still one of my Favorites. :buttrock:

5. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Same here - I think they replayed this album in concert a few years ago, but I missed it.

6. jackrocks59

jackrocks59 tigard Member

Those smilies you guys have are awesome!!!!

7. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

:bannanaguitar::bananadance::bannanaguitar:

yep may i say i was at their very first live concert, paid a whopping $2.92 for a ticket they were opening for a band called zebra. I remembered when the big ba played them on at that time a rock'in kgon (not the oldies station they are now) i was hooked then still got the ticket stub but their name was not on it.

also saw them open for Ac/Dc and with Kiss and with Judas Priest

8. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I bet that was an awesome show! I feel very fortunate that I was able to see AC/DC here in Portland back when I was 14-15ish.

9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Operation... MIND-CRIME!!! THAT was a kickin' album!! I think I'm going to search out some MP3's now!!