JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
I've dealt with QT many times. Never an issue. I suggest calling first before a trip. When the place was by JBLM, yeah it had the military atmosphere, and many times looked like a cluster fawk inside. Mainly due to the surplus. Since the shop moved further North to e better location, the atmosphere changed for the better, IMO. Now it makes a drive-by/stop-in, worth stopping.

Should send him a link to this thread.

The note I sent him was just a repeat of what I said here about Wife's experience. I woke up to find a response from him, thanks for taking the time to write, I will look into it. About what I expected. As I mentioned to SK if they had done this to me I would have just laughed it off and rolled with it. I have come to expect a lot of this kind of thing at LGS's. It's just that I have tried for over 2 decades to get Wife interested in guns and shooting and it was finally happening. Then she gets this. She has been with me many times at LGS's but of course was just not really paying any attention to what was going on. I'm sure the loss of my business and the loss of my families business will mean squat to the guy who owns this place. It's not going to make or break him. It's also why I was so damn impressed with Davidson's when they dealt with her. The owner there treated her like she was a relative of his or something which shocked me. Also has had me buy 2 more guns from him. I will continue to go out of my way to give Davidson's business after what he did. Again not that it will make a difference to him. If he makes a habit of this, which I have to guess he does, I can see it making a difference in the big picture.

Proven Arms (Quantico Tactical) of Tacoma closing the doors?
Screenshot.png

Sad, I do not like to see any gun business fail BUT, after the VERY bad experience I had with them I have to wonder. Was I the only one who had that kind of experience? Doubt it. Every time I look at a gun from Davidsons this place was either the best total price, or tied for best price. They were in a very convenient location. Of course after the way they treated my Wife I was willing to pay more and drive further to not deal with them. Customer service goes a long way, both ways, when there is competition.

Photoshopped?

I don't see anything on their website or in their last email from yesterday.
No, it's not photoshopped. You are however, seeing "screenshot" of that email.
I received the email today. 04/05/2019 @ 6:58am
No idea what's going on.
The email mentions closing of the Tacoma outlet.
All links and website address's have been confirmed legit.

I've been a customer way before they moved South.
They treated me good.

When I got the email, my reaction was, huh? Maybe an April Fools?
Servers are known to be slow, but closing?
News to me!!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.