JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Am looking at a DPMS 308 rifle and am wondering how are there guns? I have a Stag now and love the quality of it. Figured I would throw it out there for the users to let me know what they think. I might just purchase a complete lower and add an upper later but found a good deal on a complete gun. Just let me know what you think:s0155:

I just broke in a new DPMS LR-308 AP4. It is a carbine version of the AR-10. It is chambered in 7.62x51. It fired 100 times with no problems or jams, although I cleaned it a few times durring the 100 rds. DPMS is just as good quality as Bushmaster, or Stag. I've seen some deals on DPMS 308s going for $1050 to $1150. The decked out one with free float, rails, and M4 stock, is closer to $1400. I put a new redfield 2-7x33 on it, and it shoots great with surplus ammo.

Sounds a little cheap for you Scott, better just step up to a Barret... so i can shoot it of course..lol

Just a post as you talked with me tonight:s0114: Well we won so no more beer drinking on tuesday:(

As for the DPMS will have to look into it a little more.

Scott if you ever come to Grants Pass, I will let you try my M1A. Someone you know must have M1A, see if you can play with it.... I used to in love with dpms 308 but after shooting dpms, saiga, cetme i prefer m1a.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top