JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am looking for a good single shot 12 gauge shotgun. I'm willing to buy or trade. Thanks for your time
Two good suggestions for you are The Stevens 301 and Midland Backpack. Both are threaded and run right around $150. There are of course Rossi models that are less expensive and if you don't care for the option to have chokes an H&R is a good bet for the money, but I sold a pile of the Stevens a few weeks back and they are the best inexpensive model I have seen so far. Here is a link I have to the last one to give you some more info:

Yes / No? Stevens 301: A synthetic single shot break action with Interchangeable Choke Tubes $155

If this is something you are interested in I will be in Redmond next week for a few days and could meet you at your favorite FFL, or just have them order you up one!

Jeremy

Those sounds like great options but I am really looking for one with a wood stock/forearm. I am a little nostalgic and just like the look of wood better. I really appreciate the offer though. And after reading that forum, it looks like I need to consider a 20ga as well! lol

Then the H&R is probable your best bet and you should be able to scoop one up in like new condition for around $110. It is a big jump (3-4X) from there to a Henry and I don't think you get your money's worth. Buy the H&R, measure it to your length and cut as necessary so when you fit a comfortable recoil pad on it a turkey round won't make you have regrets with a 12 or 20 gauge.

I have a Beretta single shot 12 gauge I'll sell. $350 PM me for more pics if interested.
DSCN7874a.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.