JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have several black powder rifles and have no idea of value. Someone wants to buy one and tells me to figure out how much I want for it. Obviously I don't know much about these long rifles but expect that they are pretty plain jane versions. I hate to let anyone know that I have firearms in residence so usually do not offer that info up. I need someone who is honest, trustworthy and knowledgable about black powder rifles to evaluate the info and advise.

Thanks,
Patti

I have several black powder rifles and have no idea of value. Someone wants to buy one and tells me to figure out how much I want for it. Obviously I don't know much about these long rifles but expect that they are pretty plain jane versions. I hate to let anyone know that I have firearms in residence so usually do not offer that info up. I need someone who is honest, trustworthy and knowledgable about black powder rifles to evaluate the info and advise.

Thanks,
Patti
Think you want to chat with @Andy54Hawken , our resident black powder expert...

Patti,
I may not be the most knowledge black powder shooter on this board, but I am in tigard. If you'd like someone to look at them for you, I'd be glad to give you my opinion.
I also shoot with a bunch of very experienced bp guys, I imagine they'd be more than helpful!