JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have to do a damn thing.

I agree 100%. In this case, though, it was purely an accident. And I shared it on the internet. I assumed a certain percentage of folks that wouldn't like it.

And for those that question, believe me that the ONLY thing I cared about was damaging someones property or injuring someone. The cost of my cheap quad was the last thing I cared about. Obviously I need some practice and less wind, but at the end of the day I am just glad I didn't cause anyone a problem. If it got shot out of the air, so be it. My quad getting loose was never about monetary value or what laws I may or may not have been breaking.

Last Edited:
hopefully its a registered drone;)
Tongue in cheek point well made and well taken my friend.

My quad is not. Even with the camera and some other mods, it's still 10-20 grams under the weight where registration is required. My planes, though much larger, weigh even less.

That's not to say I won't end up playing the damn game at some point - though under protest. My next quad will weigh a pound or more (especially with a Go-Pro on it), and I'll get the FAA registration card. I'm just paranoid enough to picture some douchenozzle with a badge walking up to me on an empty school ball field at dusk to ticket me and zap me for a fine (while politicians get away with murder).

My vehicles, weapons, speed boat, kayaks, canoes, tackle, bicycles, motorcycles and property are already regulated. So why not the toys (which I fly responsibly without any BS registration), too? I should probably become an angry "anti" activist. But instead I just mind my own business and do what @sshole politicians require me to do to enjoy a few hobbies before I end up blowing spit bubbles in a demented fog with no line on my reel a few years from now.

For now, I still bristle over the terminology. Having served my country, I have seen actual drones in action. My toys are not "drones," any more than a black plastic 10/22 with a 25rd mag is an "assault rifle." Media is the complicit, dithering agent of the enemy.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top