JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
** Attention Collectors! . . . Home decorators! . . . Theater Prop Departments! ** These two antique Kellogg candlestick telephones are available individually, or together at a reduced price. After more than a century of aging, use, and storage, they have some patina (OK, so call it dirt & discoloration) and minor surface rust, but there are no dents, deep gouges, or missing/broken parts. They might actually be functional, but I'd bet against it. There are dozens of vintage phones like these listed at a popular on-line auction site, where the current average price is $175 each. I'm not running a museum, so these two are priced to sell.

Each phone is just $60 shipped, or get both for just $105.00 shipped. Paypal preferred. Steep price reduction for local pick-up & cash payment; I'm willing to drive 30 miles or so to meet up with you. Transaction terms: As is, no returns, and no trades.
KELLOGG CANDLESTICK TELEPHONE #1 . . . . . $60 shipping free.
The backside of the microphone head is labeled KELLOGG-CHICAGO USA.
The attached badge (front side) reads WESTERN ELECTRIC COMPANY 250W.
The hand-held earpiece is marked STROMBERG CARLSON COMPANY.
20200719_223300.jpg 20200720_202855.jpg
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
KELLOGG CANDLESTICK TELEPHONE #2 . . . . .$60 shipping free.
The attached badge (front side) reads 723 PAT. IN USA JAN 14, 1913
The hand-held earpiece is marked WESTERN ELECTRIC COMPANY 143PW and PAT. IN USA APRIL 16, 1918 MAY 20, 1913 JUNE 3, 1913.
#2 20200730_125444.jpg #2 20200730_125534.jpg
______________ PM me with questions or to arrange purchase _________________

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
** Attention Collectors! . . . Home decorators! . . . Theater Prop Departments! ** These two antique Kellogg candlestick telephones are available individually, or together at a reduced price. After more than a century of aging, use, and storage, they have some patina (OK, so call it dirt & discoloration) and minor surface rust, but there are no dents, deep gouges, or missing/broken parts. They might actually be functional, but I'd bet against it. There are dozens of vintage phones like these listed at a popular on-line auction site, where the current average price is $175 each. I'm not running a museum, so these two are priced to sell.

Each phone is just $60 shipped, or get both for just $105.00 shipped. Paypal preferred. Steep price reduction for local pick-up & cash payment; I'm willing to drive 30 miles or so to meet up with you. Transaction terms: As is, no returns, and no trades.
KELLOGG CANDLESTICK TELEPHONE #1 . . . . . $60 shipping free.
The attached badge (front side) reads WESTERN ELECTRIC COMPANY 250W.
The hand-held earpiece is marked STROMBERG CARLSON COMPANY.
View attachment 783059View attachment 783060
KELLOGG CANDLESTICK TELEPHONE #2 . . . . .$60 shipping free.
The attached badge (front side) reads 723 PAT. IN USA JAN 14, 1913
The hand-held earpiece is marked WESTERN ELECTRIC COMPANY 143PW and PAT. IN USA APRIL 16, 1918 MAY 20, 1913 JUNE 3, 1913.
View attachment 783061View attachment 783062
______________ PM me with questions or to arrange purchase _________________
Hello.do you still have phones for sale?if so I am interested.please let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.