JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
As others have said, give him a deadline to return the item or leave negative feedback and let every one know to us caution when dealing with him.

And as others have said, it is not a police matter, you let him borrow it, it is a civil matter now. You would be lucky to even get a officer/deputy to respond, as it they would not be able to prove who the property belonged to and cant take sides.

Mag is on the way, again. I will also be sending an AR mag block if you like, when the next batch comes off the machines. I have a lot going on in my personal life that I'm not posting about. This is why my posts and log ins have been very infrequent here.

I don't like putting up personal issues but it seems as if that is the best way to explain things sometimes.

The post office returned the mag and I resent it yesterday. Initially, I just forgot and the mag was packed into my parents storage unit on accident. Found it, mailed it, got returned, remailed it. This time in permanent ink.

Thanks for the negative comments. Mike

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews