JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was never into TEOTWAWKI. Most of my prep has been for natural disasters. But somehow I got to reading about Argentina which got me thinking about Russia etc... We are not immune. I still don't buy the supercollapse but the USA could slide from first world status.

Yes, we are not immune. Americans do not understand the ramifications of losing world reserve currency status. Why would they? (It only happens once or twice every 100 years, and usually not more than once to any one country.) So Americans are not prepared for this event. Every modern nation it has happened to has survived (for a time), but for sure living conditions deteriorate, governments are replaced, the chance of war increases, and the nation does not regain its former status.

One of the sites I read daily is King World News. Today Eric King posted his latest interview with Jim Rickards. Jim is extremely well connected and well respected. Not a "fringe" person at all. I suspect this latest interview would be of interest to many people on this forum (especially the first few minutes).

<broken link removed>

This is all just a tactic to delay the inevitable. Nevertheless, the more money we throw at it, the harder it will hit us. The levy is going to break; but instead of building a new wall, we're just filling in the cracks and watching the water level rise.

Of course, we all hope the levy won't break...myself included.

Has any country ever recovered from a second quantitative easing? I guess we're about to find out!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top