JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes I referred to a rifle as cute. Sue me.

Was reading up some about the new hotness, Im kidding more like the next line in hipster cartridges, the 8.6 creedmore.

Looking around on Qs site and a few other places, found they are making their tiny light little AR10 magged bolt gun in a compact version for AR15 mags.

Got to give it to them, it's pretty cute!

IMG_6507.jpg

The most interesting part of the read was that they are in works with SB Tactical on a brace for this gun. They plan to release a pistol version in 300blk later and want to have a short barrel without the SBR narrative.

I think that's genius!

If they come up with something that fits the bill as a pistol brace for a bolt action pistol, I hope that may get other manufacturers to produce similar products.

I'd love a little Ruger American bolt action pistol!

They released the pistol version.

Come on market. Release more pistol variant bolt actions!

I'd love a Ruger American pistol in 556 with a 10.5" barrel!

Or Ruger American Pistol in 300blk with an 8" barrel!

42734918_742419949431122_5040695385203408896_n.jpg

A lot of people talk smack about Q. I have been looking at buying the Fix in 16" 6.5cm. After contacting many people who own the fix via Instagram...turns out every one of them love the fix. The mini fix will fit a niche for sure! Despite the price and the newer innovative bolt design, would be a really fun gun to own. There is some quirks, but I think I may give in. Hope others follow suit. Looks like sig is releasing a larger version of the q comparable to standard fix size. Kit badger is a fellow producing great reviews on YouTube.

A lot of people talk smack about Q. I have been looking at buying the Fix in 16" 6.5cm. After contacting many people who own the fix via Instagram...turns out every one of them love the fix. The mini fix will fit a niche for sure! Despite the price and the newer innovative bolt design, would be a really fun gun to own. There is some quirks, but I think I may give in. Hope others follow suit. Looks like sig is releasing a larger version of the q comparable to standard fix size. Kit badger is a fellow producing great reviews on YouTube.
Considering the new Sig rifle is a Q fix at half the price, you might want to check that one out too.

I love my Q products that being said the fix has not been good for my uses. These feather weight rifles are great for 1-2 shot hunting. I had great zero shift from cold bore to shot 10

I love my Q products that being said the fix has not been good for my uses. These feather weight rifles are great for 1-2 shot hunting. I had great zero shift from cold bore to shot 10
That's not good! I'd figure these had heavier counter barrels they would be great shooters.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top