JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
staged and scripted & not very good. remember the mermaids?

No I do not. For a gentleman who's pretty much landlocked I don't remember. As far as being nuttier than squirrel turds? Can't say I've ever looked at squirrel turds but it makes sense.

I'm sure it's about 50-50 staged and reality. Redena on some rather the guys part of a large self sustainment group in the area, but I read that on the Internet so it must be true

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

The only thing that gets me is they say he is a legend, and I have never heard of the guy? Has anybody?

A legend is a peculiar thing Mr. Tbucket. Before I was medically retired I was well known/legend in the locksmithing industry. I completed my 4 year apprenticeship in 6 months, 2 weeks. I was the shop manager in 2 years, 2 weeks. I was teaching advanced technique's all over the world- and I was pretty brutal in who I would accept- I slashed the student's who couldn't pass the background check from 269 down to 83 in 2 weeks. I was adamant- I refused to teach people opening techniques who I felt would abuse the knowledge.

Then "Youtube" came out and a@@holes started showing how to do it.

I decided to reactivate my membership in several organizations- oh how quickly they do forget! :) A few of them refused to my admission because I didn't have any supporting evidence of who I was and they were too lazy to go over their computer records. To give them credit however, close to 10 years had passed. My membership in these organizations were finally reactivated when I wrote "Why don't you go on Youtube, compare those names and companies to your mailing lists/member lists and tell them you'll cut them off and not advertise for them instead of harassing a guy who KNOWS the business, with whom YOU have done work with before- now go find a decision maker and make this happen" ***laughs*** My memberships in ALOA and NHLA, and NWLA was approved- but I dropped NHLA and NWLA and kept ALOA because of the "big move" from Washington State to Arkansas.

Am I a legend? Depends- if you were a student of mine, in a very narrow definition within the locksmithing community 10 years ago then the answer is "Yes". Does it mater in the long run? Depends how far you end up putting your foot into their butt's to make things happen,,,,personally, I believe Locksmith Ledger and Keynotes BOTH did a disservice by not hunting down and cutting off those videos on Youtube. Money talks,,,*Shrugs* My opinion and $5 for coffee is worth exactly the cost of the coffee plus a tip.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top