JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
a bone stock firearm should work 100% out of the box IMO. check for barrel obstructions first and you should be good to go.

just my opinion.
It's an opinion for sure, but at least one of mine states in the instructions not to use it after purchase before cleaning it out and lubing it.

It's an opinion for sure, but at least one of mine states in the instructions not to use it after purchase before cleaning it out and lubing it.

o yeah for sure. i wanna say one of my rifles said to clean the barrel out and spray some lube on the bearing surfaces. im just sayin, when you buy somethin, you expect it to work :)

Colt released a relatively honest video on the new python, glad the issues were simple enough.
They're manning up and they're stepping up. Good. What more can you ask?
We curmudgeons forget that there is an entire generation out there that may never have seen a handgun made entirely of metal and wood (or a rifle that is not black). I am certain that many complaints have to do with simply not allowing the trigger to reset.

Well, I put a drop of loctite on my sideplate screws. Not worth sending it in for that. My crown is "okay" could be better but its something I personally can live with. The Mainspring...well idk.

Well, I put a drop of loctite on my sideplate screws. Not worth sending it in for that. My crown is "okay" could be better but its something I personally can live with. The Mainspring...well idk.
Re the mainspring, yeah, unless i was getting light strikes, i think i'd prefer the feel of the original spring over the stronger one.

Regards to the cylinder not turning. I just had something happen where the gun "locked up". It has to do with the cylinder latch and the tight tolerances, when you close the cylinder and have the latch pulled back, it sometimes does not go all the way forward, that makes you not able to pull the trigger.

That won't happen when you don't touch the latch and just click the cylinder closed. Though I share my experience!

If im not going to carry it, what would i use it for? It would be another gun sitting in the house serving no purpose.

Id rather spend that money on a gun that is different than something i have, a gun i could come up with as use for. A 6 round .357 revolver wont do anything my 8rnd .357 revolver can already do. It wouldnt fill any useful gap. In fact i have a 6 round k frame, 4" barrel that rides in my truck full time, and thats all it does. Havent shot that one in i dont know how long. Its kind of a backup incase i find myself making a spur of the moment hike and i dont have the 627pc with me

If im not going to carry it, what would i use it for? It would be another gun sitting in the house serving no purpose.
You apparently are unaware of anything more than carrying, and that's fine if that's all you want a firearm for. Among other uses for firearms, are target shooting/general range use and there are many others, from the very niche to the broad usage of them.

How many .357 revolvers does a guy need to shoot targets with?

When i shoot targets its not really about hey, shooting paper is fun, its about keeping in practice with my weapon. So buying a gun just so i have to practice with it, when im not going to actually use it? Just doesnt make sense to me. Seems illogical. But you do you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top