JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm considering picking up one or the other, although I haven't made up my mind yet. The FN feels just like my Five Seven, which is comfortable enough, but requires a Hogue monogrip to bite less into my hands from the stock checkering. The PX4 feels solid like my 96F, so I'm generally comfortable with both.

Curious if anyone has any thoughts, one way or another, on these guns. For record I'll be looking at either the FN tactical or the extended barrel on the PX4 for...well, the obvious reasons.

I cannot say enough good things about the px4.
I have over 20,000 rounds through mine. Zero malfunctions of any kind. I've shot everything from the nastiest steel cased ammo to hot handloads and everything in between. It's been drug through the woods and has gone over 4,000 rounds between cleanings, and was still accurate enough for me to win a local pistol league with it. The only thing i've done to it is I swapped out the original sights for trijicons. Otherwise this gun is %100 factory original.

I shot more guns than I care to count before deciding the px4 was the one for me. Now, I wouldnt trade it for anything.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top