JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gentlemen, I'm considering trading my 229 Elite (9mm-.357 Sig conversion) with CT laser grips off and taking part of the money I get from the sale and using it towards a 9mm Beretta PX4.

I could get maybe $1300-$1400 for the Sig and the PX4's (when they are for sale, which isn't that often) run about $1100.

I would then take the remaining money to fund a Glock 30 (.357 Sig)

What do ya think?

I like the 229 and I've never even seen the PX4, but I've always wanted one. They are quite rare in Canada (or at least they were when they first came out, we've only had them up here for maybe a year) but for some reason I have an affliction for rare guns.

I fired a board member's PX4, and I noticed that if you have long fingers, the mag release jabs into your trigger finger every time you fire. I only fired a mag, and it was very sore in that spot.

My brother just bought a full size Beretta PX4 9mm, and we broke it in on Sat. It shoots great , real smooth. But I love the Sigs. I've had to sell guns cause I needed the money, and I regret every one of them. So if possible keep the Sig and save up for the PX4. My brother got his for around $600 all said and done.

I fired a board member's PX4, and I noticed that if you have long fingers, the mag release jabs into your trigger finger every time you fire. I only fired a mag, and it was very sore in that spot.

You can always change the backstraps for more comfort. I had the .40 and really liked it, but had other projects to fund at the time.

I always thought it would be cool to own both the full size and a compact for backup/concealed carry.

There nice guns, but not sigs. for $500-600 ok, but no more.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top