JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Like new PWS Mk216 long stroke piston AR10 with 16" barrel chambered in .308 Winchester, it has been well taken care of and has less than 40 rounds through it, there is just one minor blemish on the side of the receiver. The long stroke piston system is reliable, adjustable, and very soft shooting, plus it keeps the action clean. This rifle was great out of the box but I added several upgrades to it: Magpul STR stock, Radian Raptor charging handle, Battel Arms Development ambidextrous safety, AR Gold trigger (which is incredible), Ergo Suregrip, Ergo keymod barricade stop, and a Zero Bravo keymod grip stop. Comes with 3 keymod picatinny rail attachments and a 20 round PMAG.

I'm asking $1750 for the rifle, with a couple of optics and accessories as well if interested:
A Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP MRAD scope with switch view lever in an American Defense Manufacturing 20 MOA QD mount for an additional $800.
A like new EOTech XPS2-2 holographic sight and EOTech G33 3x magnifier for an additional $900.
A brand new Streamlight Protac HL-X 1,000 lumen weapon light for an additional $100.

Willing to meet at FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

20200517_142340.jpg 20200614_113032.jpg 20200614_113040.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.