JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

I have one fantastic rifle for sale today - A Primary Weapons Systems MK114 MOD 0. This has been a fantastic rifle - I liked it so much I bought two other PWS guns. The only reason for the sale is to buy another PWS - an SBR this time. This is a top tier rifle, and the quality is superb. This particular rifle is also very accurate. It's one of those guns that has always impressed me - I aim and it just hits. The long stroke piston system is boringly reliable, easy to strip for cleaning, and the gun is light in weight. NO compromises with this rifle.

The gun comes equipped with a BCM gunfighter charging handle, Magpul Furniture, Magpul MBUS folding sights, and I will provide one 30 round PMAG. No cheap M4 stocks to replace, no money wasted on iron sights, great extended charging handle - this gun is ready to go with many of the upgrades you would want already included.

The rifle is in like new condition with about 500 rounds down the barrel. It has been cleaned and lubricated frequently, and is in great shape. Buy with confidence. Here are some specs:

- 14.5" barrel with pinned and welded PWS FSC556 flash hiding compensator (16" length, NOT NFA)
- PWS Long stroke piston system
- 7 pound weight
- 5.56x45 chambering
- BCM Gunfighter charging handle
- PWS Enhanced Buffer tube with integral QD mounts
- lightweight railed forend with QD mounts
- Magpul MOE grip and stock
- stock trigger is decent

$1050 and I will cover the transfer fee ($25 at my local FFL) Please contact me with any questions or to arrange transfer details. All laws will be followed.

Here is a good article with some more info on this specific rifle: PWS MK114 5.56mm

PWS%20MK114%20MOD%200%20-%2001_zpsegyl8wpv.jpg
PWS%20MK114%20MOD%200%20-%2002_zpsemlzjklj.jpg
PWS%20MK114%20MOD%200%20-%2004_zpszh7wnujm.jpg
PWS%20MK114%20MOD%200%20-%2003_zps9rype5q6.jpg
PWS%20MK114%20MOD%200%20-%2005_zpsjpdccgfj.jpg
PWS%20MK114%20MOD%200%20-%2006_zpsvip9wcz3.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry, but I am not looking for a straight across trade right now. Maybe a partial trade, but it would have to be favorable. I'd still prefer a sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.