JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a hardly used complete package from Night vision depot. Still under its 10 year warranty. 6 years left.
Includes the below items, all never used and still in manufacturers packaging. $2600 firm

Soft Case
Head mount
Weapon mount
Shuttered eyeguard
Head mount adapter
operators manual
lens paper
demist shield
sacrificial shield
ITT tube data records
A like new 50 cal box to hold it all
1 Infra red emitter that can be used in a trip wire setup

I bought this brand new. Tried it out, put it in a box and stored it on the shelf.

I will accept US cash, Money order or Cashiers checks. Not interested in any trades.
IF the ad is STILL up, then I STILL have this available.

Not eligible for sales out side of the US.

I will ship the entire unit insured for the value listed for $50
IMG_4953.JPG IMG_4954.JPG IMG_4955.JPG IMG_4957.JPG IMG_4958.JPG
products-BNVDG_14-1.jpg

Last Edited:
What's the HP+ stand for? Is it white phosphorus by chance? How many years left of the warranty?
I'm looking to get into the night vision game but don't know more than what's issued .
What's your new setup?

What's the HP+ stand for? Is it white phosphorus by chance? How many years left of the warranty?
I'm looking to get into the night vision game but don't know more than what's issued .
What's your new setup?

Red, PM me. Your inbox is Full.

If you are in the market for one of these, this is the best deal you will find. I searched the web and priced it to move quickly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top