JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks as though they were fond of numbered placards also. Diabolical.

Planters Walnuts is the preferred final food for suicidal Jihadists to consume.

Remember that the Holy Quran specifies certain foods as being spiritually significant: Olives, honey, yogurt, dates, figs, grapes, pomegranate, and nuts. If you see anyone eating any of these foods, they may be preparing themselves to meet Allah.

Planters Walnuts is the preferred final food for suicidal Jihadists to consume.

Remember that the Holy Quran specifies certain foods as being spiritually significant: Olives, honey, yogurt, dates, figs, grapes, pomegranate, and nuts. If you see anyone eating any of these foods, they may be preparing themselves to meet Allah.
Well hell, I love honey,yogurt, dates, figs, grapes and nuts. Drink pomegranate juice sometimes. Hate olives and walnuts only really in backlava.
Am I good or will I have to keep frosty in the grocery store? :confused:

Non-immigrant alien college students with a proper non-immigrant VISA that have resided in Oregon for at least 90 days can legally buy firearms here in our state. The only thing that Oregon denies them in the way of gun rights is the right to get a concealed handgun license.

We have quite a few fArab college students from the Middle East attending both the University of Oregon and Oregon State. And many of them are from very wealthy families. So they have tons of cash.

College students attending the U of O have actually become a significant source of income for luxury car dealers in Eugene.

Non-immigrant alien college students with a proper non-immigrant VISA that have resided in Oregon for at least 90 days can legally buy firearms here in our state. The only thing that Oregon denies them in the way of gun rights is the right to get a concealed handgun license.

We have quite a few fArab college students from the Middle East attending both the University of Oregon and Oregon State. And many of them are from very wealthy families. So they have tons of cash.

College students attending the U of O have actually become a significant source of income for luxury car dealers in Eugene.

Yeah and they can do it in english or get out of my shop

Yeah and they can do it in english or get out of my shop

Well, since they are University students, they naturally can speak English well.

The University of Oregon has found it to be very lucrative business to attract students from outside Oregon, as they have to pay dramatically higher fees to attend the college. So the number of students at the University who are actually from Oregon has been dramatically shrinking in recent years. For this scholastic year, it is now down to only 51%

So it is hardly the University of Oregon anymore. As it is now servicing almost as many non-Oregonians as they do Oregonians. This trend will no doubt continue, and I suspect that in just another year or two, Oregonians will become a minority of the students at the University of Oregon.

Currently, 35% of the students are from other states ( many of those are students from California ), and 14% are from other countries. Iran is actually among the top 10 nations sending students, even though their national political slogan that they shout at all political rallies is: "Death to America, death to Israel, and damnation for the Jews."

Since the University still receives some public money, it is rather ironic that Oregon taxpayers are helping to educate students from our country's most hateful enemy.

I cannot understand how you can even think you might be able to trust what the media feeds us. Plus some of the toughest SOBs I have met are grizzly tough old men. Do not mistake age for weakness. I would rather have wisdom than the reflexes I had as a kid...Still not very old myself but that is how I feel.

If anybody believes anything the media reports, then they will eventually get what they deserve. The media is nothing more than a bunch of lying POS's who say anything regardless of truth or accuracy. Dig a little deeper in finding your news and you will soon see that MSM is corrupt and useless, but the American sheeple swallow the whole load.

Todays society have this thing against age. Youth and vigor will never make up for old age and treachery. Be nice to everybody you meet, but have a plan to neutralize them.

From the article above, I would say it was less about what the LEO was shooting than about his bravery and skill. I would anticipate that the results probably would have been the same whether he was shooting with a 9MM Glock, a .40 S&W Glock or a .45 ACP Glock.

Do not discount training, skill, experience, bullet placement and aggressiveness.

Also, do not discount a grizzled old veteran - they've been there, done that.
As my dad used to say it's not the noise that kills them.

As I see it two Muslims drove 1100 miles to a funeral.
As an environmentalist I wish they would have saved the green house gases their car produced by staying home and shooting each other but the important thing is that they eliminated their carbon footprints, a path that all Jihadists can take as an important step towards their 72 Virgins:p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top