JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Two men who police believe were part of an armed home invasion robbery at a Puyallup apartment complex were instead shot themselves when they ran into an armed tenant, according to Puyallup Police.

Gunfire erupted just before 11 p.m. in the 3100 block of Main Street, according to Puyallup Police Chief Scott Engle. Officers arrived to "find a very chaotic scene" where a young man was lying wounded in the street, and then a second young man was found critically wounded at the nearby Riverside Park apartment complex amid several reports of people and cars fleeing the area.

Engle said one of the men had been shot multiple times in the chest, but he didn't have information on the wounds of the second victim.

Both were rushed to a local hospital where they were listed in serious condition, Engle said.

Investigators now believe the two wounded men were with a third man who were all armed while attempting to burglarize an apartment unit. The three men went through the unlocked front door, only to be confronted by an armed tenant, police said.

The 19-year-old tenant fired several shots at the men, striking two of them, police said. The third man remains on the run.

The tenant is cooperating with police, who say they will evaluate the tenant's self-defense claim. Meanwhile, the intruders will likely face criminal charges when healed, or in the third man's case, captured.

Investigators say the tenant and the intruders did know each other and do not believe it was a random act of violence.

So far certainly sounds like another happy ending. Of course who knows what "may" be the rest of the story. As for the apartment. If the door was unlocked at 11:00pm we are talking a 19YO. So guessing it was not just him living there. Often kids this age that time of night is the middle of the afternoon to many of us :D. Could have been people coming and going. Certainly does NOT sound random but, the way "news" is reported these days who the hell knows.

So far certainly sounds like another happy ending. Of course who knows what "may" be the rest of the story. As for the apartment. If the door was unlocked at 11:00pm we are talking a 19YO. So guessing it was not just him living there. Often kids this age that time of night is the middle of the afternoon to many of us :D. Could have been people coming and going. Certainly does NOT sound random but, the way "news" is reported these days who the hell knows.
At 19 I'd have been getting ready for work after a long day of classes.

There are far fewer nice places in America than there were 15 years ago. Friends from all over the country show me photos of their towns' decline. There aren't many places left where you can be within an hour of a full service hospital and yet be outside of a certain political group's ruins. If someone can work in their own field or workshop, or 99% remotely with satellite internet, or is retired then that opens many opportunities away from cities of all kinds.

There are far fewer nice places in America than there were 15 years ago. Friends from all over the country show me photos of their towns' decline. There aren't many places left where you can be within an hour of a full service hospital and yet be outside of a certain political group's ruins. If someone can work in their own field or workshop, or 99% remotely with satellite internet, or is retired then that opens many opportunities away from cities of all kinds.
Its all by design! I used to think people that said stuff like that were mental cases! The idea of a good of so called elite's selling out their own country for power & greed seemed a bit over the top. These last two elections have shown me that what I had learned was a deepstate is more than likely just the state! Learning about the two party lie. Perhaps not all, but evidence would strongly suggest that more than not.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top