JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same here - didn't see much I couldn't live without. Picked up some .38spl, 7.62 and a PMag. Wanted to get some AK mags, but most of them were over-priced and in nasty condition.

I do like seeing the displays during this show. Some pretty neat stuff - particularly the WWII guns. Did you all see the wall-o-revolvers over in the corner? I'd be happy owning any one of those guns, let alone a whole collection of them.

The military vehicles out front were also a treat to see. Seemed like fewer this year - maybe price of gas makes it harder to travel to shows like this? The sky-high HMMV was cool - how'd you like to be in your Prius and have that thing come rolling up behind you?

Oh, and also bought some carmel corn from the Boy Scouts. Showing greater than normal restraint, I only ate half the can on the way home.... :s0114:

I sold a few guns but didnt see any good deals on the tables I did miss out on a OLY ARMS AR in 9mm w 2 mags for $500 complete gun good shape the guy was sitting right inside the gates wish I had gotten there first...

I went and my buddy bought us all knives for being in his wedding. I picked out the Kershaw Ripcord. Its pretty sick. http://www.kershawknives.com/productdetails.php?id=40&brand=kershaw. Other than that i didnt get anything. My buddy got a 3 pound trigger for his ruger 10/22. I saw the wall of revolvers that was sweet. Did any of you guys see the irons collection that the guy wanted 3500 for? all the old leg irons and stuff. Also the guy with the mg-42 i wanted that bad but didnt have 3500 bucks :(. All in all a really fun show as usual.

Matt

question:

this was my first time ever attending a gun show. i saw a lot of members walking on the streets/sidewalks with rifles in their hands. mostly sporting shotguns/rifles and WW rifles.

So if i were to sign up for membership and decide to bring a rifle of mine, such as my AK47 or vector UZI to trade. Am i allowed to carry these types of rifles in my hand over my shoulders like how I saw many others did?

question:

this was my first time ever attending a gun show. i saw a lot of members walking on the streets/sidewalks with rifles in their hands. mostly sporting shotguns/rifles and WW rifles.

So if i were to sign up for membership and decide to bring a rifle of mine, such as my AK47 or vector UZI to trade. Am i allowed to carry these types of rifles in my hand over my shoulders like how I saw many others did?

Yes ...............................:s0155::s0155:

question:

Just remember: the WAC frowns heavily upon any gun deals out in the parking lot. "Hey, can I buy your gun" can be a set-up by the media, anti-gun groups and others to show that gun shows are sources of arms for those who shouldn't own them. Just wait to make the deal inside the show w/ another member.

i went today. didnt really pick up much as i couldnt get the deals i wanted. only a couple cans of .223 and 9mm.

Yeah, ditto that! I was there with the kid saturday morning and saw some good stuff but mostly a lot of stuff that was pretty hammered. And the prices were higher than I was expecting. I was hoping to pick up an XDM but the dude wouldn't budge on his price... oh well, maybe next time.

Still... it was a good way to spend the morning. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top