JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't see many good EBRs/AKs last time I went. When I read about gun shows in other parts of the country, we don't have much at ours in comparison.

I may go to pick up some 7.62 ammo and maybe one last magazine (as if I needed any more). Otherwise, I'm set for my pre-election buying.

There's a part of me that wishes that they'd just get this over with. I've been buying a bunch of "evil" stuff lately that I don't really want simply because I better buy it now. I'd much rather be spending my money on a revolver, 1911, Garand, etc - stuff I "should" still be able to get even if what's-his-face gets elected.

Well... didn't see much there this AM. Crowds were smaller than the last one and there were less seller's as well. Only ended up getting a couple of mags for my Glock 21. :s0092:

Were the discount ammo guys there? I'd like to go pick up some 7.62 early tomorrow morning. I'm saving money by driving all the way down from Seattle. ;)

Yeah, they were there. I didn't check the prices since I wasn't really looking for ammo... but now that you mentioned it... I probably SHOULD have gotten some. :s0131:

Went early this morning - half the table operators weren't even there yet. The WAC newsletters always have articles scolding the table operators for not showing up, leaving early, etc. - now I know why. When half of them aren't there, the place is pretty dead.

Did pick up 500 rounds of 7.62x39 for $105. Also got some cheap .38 spcl and 9mm for a trip to Wades this afternoon. Thought about getting more mags, but I really don't need any more. Things I looked for, but couldn't find (and should have at a gun show): ammo cans, bore light, AK muzzle nut.

All-in-all, it had a "flea market w/ guns" feel to it today.

Funny you mention the bore light... because I saw a pretty cool fiber optic one that I almost grabbed but didn't. It was at a table near the northwest corner of the room on saturday morning.

But then again, if some saw how low the crowds were on saturday they may have decided to skip out on sunday??

I'd agree with the "flea market with guns" label.

Funny you mention the bore light... because I saw a pretty cool fiber optic one that I almost grabbed but didn't. It was at a table near the northwest corner of the room on saturday morning.

Well, that was the frustrating thing - I was pretty sure I'd seen one there before, but with all the tables covered/unoccupied, it may just not have been out when I was there.

On the way back, I stopped at Sportsman's Warehouse and found a Nite Ize fiber optic version that fits on my AA Mini Maglite. It seems to work ok.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top