Puyallup Gun Show - Nov. 1st & 2nd

Reactions
I didn't see many good EBRs/AKs last time I went. When I read about gun shows in other parts of the country, we don't have much at ours in comparison.

I may go to pick up some 7.62 ammo and maybe one last magazine (as if I needed any more). Otherwise, I'm set for my pre-election buying.

There's a part of me that wishes that they'd just get this over with. I've been buying a bunch of "evil" stuff lately that I don't really want simply because I better buy it now. I'd much rather be spending my money on a revolver, 1911, Garand, etc - stuff I "should" still be able to get even if what's-his-face gets elected.

OP
ZeroRing

ZeroRing

Reactions
Were the discount ammo guys there? I'd like to go pick up some 7.62 early tomorrow morning. I'm saving money by driving all the way down from Seattle. ;)
Yeah, they were there. I didn't check the prices since I wasn't really looking for ammo... but now that you mentioned it... I probably SHOULD have gotten some. :s0131:

Reactions
Went early this morning - half the table operators weren't even there yet. The WAC newsletters always have articles scolding the table operators for not showing up, leaving early, etc. - now I know why. When half of them aren't there, the place is pretty dead.

Did pick up 500 rounds of 7.62x39 for $105. Also got some cheap .38 spcl and 9mm for a trip to Wades this afternoon. Thought about getting more mags, but I really don't need any more. Things I looked for, but couldn't find (and should have at a gun show): ammo cans, bore light, AK muzzle nut.

All-in-all, it had a "flea market w/ guns" feel to it today.

OP
ZeroRing

ZeroRing

Reactions
Funny you mention the bore light... because I saw a pretty cool fiber optic one that I almost grabbed but didn't. It was at a table near the northwest corner of the room on saturday morning.

But then again, if some saw how low the crowds were on saturday they may have decided to skip out on sunday??

I'd agree with the "flea market with guns" label.

Reactions
Funny you mention the bore light... because I saw a pretty cool fiber optic one that I almost grabbed but didn't. It was at a table near the northwest corner of the room on saturday morning.
Well, that was the frustrating thing - I was pretty sure I'd seen one there before, but with all the tables covered/unoccupied, it may just not have been out when I was there.

On the way back, I stopped at Sportsman's Warehouse and found a Nite Ize fiber optic version that fits on my AA Mini Maglite. It seems to work ok.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom