JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OP just wondering how you got the anderson lower from AIM for 39.99 shipped. I keep seeing 22.50 for shipping. Still a good deal but if there's a way to get free shipping I want to know!

Thanks!

Not the OP but yes there is shipping and a transfer fee. I broke it down once and it was real close to 65.00 bucks if you ordered 3 lowers. I think I can get one lower shipped for 13 bucks or so but for the price why;)

Oklahomie I swing both ways:D I love my billet Mega uppers and lowers but at the same time like the price of the Andersons.....

It is nice to build the whole gun yourself and enjoy it.

OP just wondering how you got the anderson lower from AIM for 39.99 shipped. I keep seeing 22.50 for shipping. Still a good deal but if there's a way to get free shipping I want to know!

Thanks!

Easy! You buy three at $39.95 Pay roughly $40 in shipping and fees and then you turn around and sell two at $60 and Bingo! Free shipping!

No you are right, I did pay shipping on these

The PSA stuff you just have to watch and once or twice a month they will have free shipping on orders over $100

Good point on the resale, of course if i took delivery on three lowers I'd have a really hard time parting with them even if I did originally have the best of intentions.

nice job on the budget build!

Oklahomie I swing both ways:D I love my billet Mega uppers and lowers but at the same time like the price of the Andersons.....

It is nice to build the whole gun yourself and enjoy it.

Swing both ways eh? Not how I would have put it, but yeah. :) One guy can like budget and big dollar rigs.

54.jpg

As far as my horde this is as high end as it gets. Noveske N4 lower, Noveske 16" Lo-pro Recce upper (with swapped out BCM KMR Keymod rail) Noveske marked troy BUIS, Noveske marked American Defense QD scope mount. PWS enhanced buffer tube KnyShot hydraulic buffer. Sharps enhanced BCG Bushnell AR optic and soon to have a CMC 3.5 lb trigger.

I have not kept track of the build cost on this rifle but its safe to say I could probably build at least 5 like the one in the first post for the same dough.

AIM now has the Anderson Multi Cal lowers for sale.......http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...g AM15 Multi. Cal. Lower Receiver&groupid=722

For just about 140.00 to your FFL this is a great deal....
Ya thats a good deal for three..im sure it would be closer to $165 though. Ffl recieve fee, background and shipping...the cheapest ive found for an ffl fee was $25 and that didnt include the background check...good thing you wouldnt have to get three background fees haha

Well I pay 27.50 for the transfer and as for tax it is a crap shoot..... I was charged once for it and anothertime they forgot..... I was not complaining:eek:

The 140.00 is with shipping to my FFL and that is a few dollars more than I pay.

If you know what parts you want, I've found Exile Machine to have some of the very best prices anywhere, beating out many sale prices elsewhere and even the group buy prices on another forum.

Aero Precision often has blemished lowers and uppers for 30-40% off. I've purchased a number of them and can't find anything more than extremely minor cosmetics such as a small bump that got coated or a ⅛ inch light scrape etc. nothing I care about.

Palmetto State Armory had some unbelievable deals leading up to and just after Black Friday last year. They had a daily deal that went very quickly but some people were building killer rifles for $400 or so.

Joe13, I was overwhelmed at first but with a parts list, a couple of good recommendations for basic parts to get me started and a couple of good tutorials I found that it wasn't hard at all. I'll help if you'd like to come out this way.

I had about 600 into my psa chf mid leangth until I got a bug up my butt and added a ssa-e trigger and a Leopold scope and it shoots better than I do. One of these days I will get myself a free float rail and have twice as much in upgrades as the original rifle.

<broken link removed>

I bought one of these (mine had a Magpul forearm on it and was $224) And am really impressed. I think for the extra $50 over the cost of the PTAC cheapie upper you get quite a bit more gun. Since this has a mid length low profile gas block and the front sight is just "fake" pinned to the barrel with no gas port if you wanted you could pull the sight and mount a long rail system and be into a pretty skookum set up for real small bucks.

I ordered a couple of them yesterday when I posted that and there was 350 some available, around 26 hours later only 132. That is a whole lot of BCG's to sell in a day.

@$65 its not much more than what a bolt cost during "normal" times. I can remember when $150 bolts & $300 BCG's where a thing not that long ago We will probably never see the crazy prices again, but I dont feel bad about having some spare parts put up just in case.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top