JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Workman

Just to satisfy your curiosity I have voted a republican ticket since Carter That was a mistake I'll never make again.

As to who am I supporting this time around. I don't know the Republicans haven't named OBAMA'successoror yet

Any running is better than Obama. They aren't ideal, just better.

Obama's administration already took a shot at our gun rights and fortunately missed. (For now.) It was gunrunner.

I don't think any of the Oil Exploration Companies in Montana, Alaska, Texas, California, The Gulf or Oklahoma are selling their oil for less than the OPEC demand price per barrel. I do agree that much of the differences in gas prices Nationally is due to State and Local Taxes as well as local demand.

I'd really like to hear more about that geothermal oil production thing, Blitz! "In addition oil is abiotic and made by geothermal process and the wells eventually refill..."

We have so much oil that if we really started drilling, we could drive the world price down. No one had repealed the law of supply and demand, last I looked.

Blocking Keystone was dumb and I hope it bites Obama in the rear.

Canada with the worlds third largest oil reserves is going around him by building pipelines west and I like that better anyway. You've probably heard about the Northern Gateway Pipeline to northern B.C that's in the planning stage but did you know that there is an existing pipeline to Vancouver B.C.? They are going to double it's capacity which should help us since it serves Washington State.

CALGARY—Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP said Tuesday it has enough customer support to go ahead with a project to expand its Trans Mountain pipeline between Alberta and the West Coast.

The $3.8-billion project would allow the pipeline to ship some 600,000 barrels per day — double what it does now.

A final decision on the proposed project will be known by the end of March, he added.

The 1,150-kilometre Trans Mountain pipeline delivers a variety of petroleum products from Edmonton to the Vancouver area and Washington state. It provides about 90 per cent of the B.C. Lower Mainland’s gasoline supply.

Trans Mountain pipeline expansion to go ahead - thestar.com

Blocking Keystone was dumb and I hope it bites Obama in the rear.

Canada with the worlds third largest oil reserves is going around him by building pipelines west and I like that better anyway. You've probably heard about the Northern Gateway Pipeline to northern B.C that's in the planning stage but did you know that there is an existing pipeline to Vancouver B.C.? They are going to double it's capacity which should help us since it serves Washington State.

Trans Mountain pipeline expansion to go ahead - thestar.com

"The 1,150-kilometre Trans Mountain pipeline delivers a variety of petroleum products from Edmonton to the Vancouver area and Washington state. It provides about 90 per cent of the B.C. Lower Mainland's gasoline supply."

That's the existing one.

"Fellow pipeline giant Enbridge Inc. is planning to build another Alberta-to-West Coast project called Northern Gateway, which would end up much further north along the B.C. coast at the port of Kitimat.

That $5.5-billion proposal consists of two parallel pipelines, one that would carry 525,000 barrels of oil per day from Alberta westward for export to Asia and another that would carry 193,000 barrels per day of imported condensates, used to make oilsands bitumen thin enough to transport, eastward."

That's the new one. For China.

I could lend you my 2XL, but it would come clear down and cover your eyes and ears. Oops, maybe that's your problem already, LOL. :)

it's pretty clear we are having a failure to communicate

I don't have ears, have huge glowing eyes but I really do wear a 2XL and that barely fits

We have so much oil that if we really started drilling, we could drive the world price down. No one had repealed the law of supply and demand, last I looked.

Yes and create a lot of badly needed domestic jobs.. I used to be an R & D tech in the oil exploration field. The electronic survey packages behind the drill head had to exceed NASA spec

Carney: Obama Didn't Turn Down The Keystone Pipeline

White House press secretary Jay Carney first says Republicans "forced" President Obama to deny the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline. Later in his press briefing, Carney says Obama didn't turn down the pipeline.

"In terms of Keystone, as you all know, the history here is pretty clear. And the fact is because Republicans decided to play political with Keystone, their action essentially forced the administration to deny the permit process because they insisted on a time frame in which it was impossible to completely approve the pipeline," Carney said when asked about the pipeline by ABC News' Jake Tapper.

Later in the briefing, Carney says it is the Republicans' fault.

Jake Tapper: "How can you say that you have an all the above on approach if the President turned down the Keystone pipeline? And you blame the Republicans for making it political."

Carney: "But the President didn't turn down the Keystone pipeline. There was a process in place, with long precedent, run out of the State Department because of the issue of the pipeline crossing an international boundary, that required an amount of time for proper for review after an alternate route was deemed necessary through Nebraska at the request of the Republican Governor of Nebraska and other stakeholders in Nebraska and the region that needed to play out, to be done appropriately. You can't review and approve a pipeline, the route for which doesn't even exist.

"The Republicans were the ones who unfortunately decided because they were looking for scalps, I guess, or wins in a situation where they somehow found themselves on the wrong side of cutting taxes for 160 million Americans last December. They decided to play politics with this decision and attack the payroll tax cut extension. Even though it was made clear by the State Department that doing so would make it impossible for them to conduct the review responsibly, they did it anyway knowing what the result would be."

:drunk:

it's pretty clear we are having a failure to communicate

I don't have ears, have huge glowing eyes but I really do wear a 2XL and that barely fits

Best I can do is loan you mine. :)

zo-1.jpg

I don't think any of the Oil Exploration Companies in Montana, Alaska, Texas, California, The Gulf or Oklahoma are selling their oil for less than the OPEC demand price per barrel. I do agree that much of the differences in gas prices Nationally is due to State and Local Taxes as well as local demand.

I'd really like to hear more about that geothermal oil production thing, Blitz! "In addition oil is abiotic and made by geothermal process and the wells eventually refill..."

Read my links above.. it is well documented that the wells eventually refill. It may take 30 to 120 years but they often do

Now let's add in the fact that they are discovering crude as deep as 60,000 feet where nothing biological ever lived..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top