JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering, do you guy think there will be a push for a AWB before the next presidential election.
Just wondering what some thing. I know some are just waiting for the right time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see some States trying for a semi-auto ban if we keep getting rampage shootings, especially if they end up with a high body count. Is that what you mean by " some are just waiting for the right time."?
Because that is what these sickos are hoping for. High body count = stricter gun control in their minds.

The obamanation will keep working at it until his term is done. Along with nanny bloomy and all the other gun control groups. The next demokkkRat president will of course lie, to get elected. "Nobody wants to take your hunting rifles, nobody wants to take your shotguns, nobody wants to take your pistols,,,"

Yep. Im buying mags and dream toys along with ammo..
Spending only on decently priced items but if you have a choice between a new TV and a new pistol or rifle

(especially in the "evil" catagoty.. Buy now)

A storm is coming, as is an AWB.

Stop voting Democrat. They might not quit with banning sales, they might also ban possession. Think about the next Supreme Court Justices, and make sure we retain control of the House.

we probably wont see anything major until about 2018-2019. at this point it would be political suicide for any presidential would bes'. could be later if they feel they have a good chance of re-election. of course thats if they are dems'. my problem is reps' are really pushing some ridiculous things that are unrelated though. i dont want to vote for either of them.

I see some States trying for a semi-auto ban if we keep getting rampage shootings, especially if they end up with a high body count. Is that what you mean by " some are just waiting for the right time."?
Because that is what these sickos are hoping for. High body count = stricter gun control in their minds.

But wait! The Seattle Pacific University shooting was done with a side by side shot gun. Plus one of the hammers malfunctioned so he had only a single shot shotgun. Are those going to be banned. My point is semi auto or not, does it really matter?

That Ybarra is insane. Off his meds and tried to use an over/under shotgun with one malfunctioning barrel loaded with birdshot. The only reason that he managed to kill one person was by shooting him in the back of the head at close range.

Just wondering, do you guy think there will be a push for a AWB before the next presidential election.
Just wondering what some thing. I know some are just waiting for the right time.

To get at your original question I would say there will not be a push for an AWB before the next election, provided there are no further major incidents. Even if there are major incidents an AWB is unlikely to pass in the run up to November elections at this point.

After the election cycle is over the balance of power in the Senate and House could be a barometer for the likely passage of such a bill, if it were brought to the floor for a vote.

Vote wisely in picking between two evils. Your future freedoms may hinge on it.

Even if there are major incidents an AWB is unlikely to pass in the run up to November elections at this point.

I am not to worried about it passing, I don't think the House will let that happen. ( we shall see how things are laid out after the election)

But the scare of it will put things in a frenzy , again.

Stop voting Democrat. They might not quit with banning sales, they might also ban possession. Think about the next Supreme Court Justices, and make sure we retain control of the House.
We have all tried.
Sadly, its the low information voters (sheeple) that are bringing this country down they vote for the party that promises them the most (free) stuff.

Hard work, personal responsibility and accountability, morals, family values, saving money, abstinence patience and personal hygene (being clean cut or abstaining from frugs or alcohol) are things of the past.
That is what I keep thinking.

Things are cheap right now, so was trying to set priorities of what to buy. How many lowers to stock up on, and stuff like that.

Uppers and BCGs as well. Those ran very dry and none were to be had.
I found myself with two spare completed lowers and no uppers to complete a rifle. Right now uppers are back to $300-$500 depending on the make/model.. Where as in the panic $500-$900 was the norm.

Luckily and in some aspects unluckily Im an AK guy.. My biggest fear is a serious lack of food for my russian (and other origins) ladies.
Im buying as much polymer coated, lacquer and brass cased ammo as I can without spending more than current market value.

Right now Im going after firearm package deals: i.e rifles and pistols that come with extra mags
(at least 4-5+) to aid on stocking up on spare mags or firearms that come with quite a bit of ammo.

Still have yet to check off an M1A and FAL from the list. :)

To get at your original question I would say there will not be a push for an AWB before the next election, provided there are no further major incidents. Even if there are major incidents an AWB is unlikely to pass in the run up to November elections at this point.

After the election cycle is over the balance of power in the Senate and House could be a barometer for the likely passage of such a bill, if it were brought to the floor for a vote.

Vote wisely in picking between two evils. Your future freedoms may hinge on it.

She's laying it out there for all that care to listen. A vote for Clinton is a vote for Drastic Magazine restrictions if not an all out AWB! I think she just called us a bunch of Terrorists BTW. She did say we were a minority so maybe we can get something out of it?

From her "Town Hall" today on CNN.

An audience member asked Clinton if she thinks a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines would help curb gun violence in the U.S. Clinton responded: "Yes, I do."
"We cannot let a minority of people--and that's what it is, it is a minority--of people hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top