JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are meant to be used as a get off me knife or to cut an attacker who is trying to grab your gun.

I understand what they are designed for, I just don't think they do it any better than a normal fixed blade. And if you choose a push dagger, you are seriously limited in it's uses. There is a reason zero armed forces or anyone who is serious about knife fighting uses them.

I understand what they are designed for, I just don't think they do it any better than a normal fixed blade. And if you choose a push dagger, you are seriously limited in it's uses. There is a reason zero armed forces or anyone who is serious about knife fighting uses them.

A normal fixed blade is more difficult for me to carry open but covertly and a legal folder is too difficult to deploy left handed while rolling around. I have no intention of doing any serious knife fighting, just pepper spray, run and if that does not work shoot. Things would have to have gone seriously wrong for me to draw my punch knife.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top