JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How much are you looking for? ammoseek has it for $1.00/round, IF you buy 450 rounds. Otherwise $1.40-$1.50

I'm trying to save for a honeymoon and can't justify dropping the funds to purchase several hundred rounds. I've been keeping my eye out for a smaller purchase that isn't $1.40 a round

I'm trying to save for a honeymoon and can't justify dropping the funds to purchase several hundred rounds. I've been keeping my eye out for a smaller purchase that isn't $1.40 a round

I wish you luck with that!

"Insanity" indeed! $3.25/round for .303 Brit. 6.5 Swede $1.05/round. That Swede is less than twice the normal price. That .303! Those are my two Non-'Merican. I wish I had bought reloadable .303 back when I stocked up now.

I wish you luck with that!

"Insanity" indeed! $3.25/round for .303 Brit. 6.5 Swede $1.05/round. That Swede is less than twice the normal price. That .303! Those are my two Non-'Merican. I wish I had bought reloadable .303 back when I stocked up now.
I couldn't imagine paying $3 per round. That is insane! When ammo isn't so hard to find and when things hopefully go back to normal is there anywhere besides online to buy those kinds of rounds? Bimart and Cabelas told me they don't carry 8mm or 7mm.

I couldn't imagine paying $3 per round. That is insane! When ammo isn't so hard to find and when things hopefully go back to normal is there anywhere besides online to buy those kinds of rounds? Bimart and Cabelas told me they don't carry 8mm or 7mm.

Maybe someone else would know better. Anything I don't load myself, I don't even bother with stores. But then when your shooting an "Iron" that's a 100+ years old I tend to go quality surplus (60 years or less old), or made specifically for the rifle. "For M1 Garand" "Swedish Mauser" . I did pick up 200 rounds of 7.62X51 for an M14 type rifle at $.95/round. But I'll be reloading that brass too.

THIS! I just paid $150 for a new set of RCBS 10mm dies and no happy ending.:eek:

My local BiMart now has an ammo line that starts first thing in the morning waiting for them to unload the truck. I got no idea how the word gets out, but it's crazy.

I was in BiMart the other day.....
There was a speaker announcement.....
That they were gonna start an internet inventory connection (store by store) to "help" customers know what's in stock.

Aloha, Mark

I was in BiMart the other day.....
There was a speaker announcement.....
That they were gonna start an internet inventory connection (store by store) to "help" customers know what's in stock.

Aloha, Mark

I can't imagine that turning out good for the masses. It's only going to be the same 10 people first inline over and over.

THIS! I just paid $150 for a new set of RCBS 10mm dies and no happy ending.:eek:

My local BiMart now has an ammo line that starts first thing in the morning waiting for them to unload the truck. I got no idea how the word gets out, but it's crazy.
That's because every BiMart has an ammo day Around Vancouver the Washougal store is Wednesday, Orchards is Thursday and Falk Rd is Friday
Once in a rare while ammo comes on a different day or not at all. Just ask your local BiMart what day they get ammo, or note which days you see a line out front before 9AM.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top